• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Video a lot of us need to Watch

SaltAndPepper

48 minutes ago, SaltAndPepper said:

PFF's Trevor Sikkema talks about how we as fan should temper our expectations. We need to understand we're just not a good football team, and that the goal this season is that Bryce understands what he's doing wrong, and how to improve. 

This will all be worth it in 2025 (I hope)

2025   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  ::takes breath::  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Bs.

We were just laughing a season ago about the Saints aging roster, how the Falcons were in disarray and once Tom Brady retires, the division should be Panthers. 

No all of a sudden we've got the worst roster. 

There's nobody on the Saints Dline I would take over Brian Burns or Derek Brown. Old man Cameron Jordan give me a break. 

Luvu and Shaq (before injury) were as formidable of Lb duo as there is in the NFC South.

Our secondary (before injury) was the best.

Offensively Sanders and Hubbard are a decent backfield, Who is Baker Mayfield handing it off to?

Who was Derek Carr's Rb Monday night?

The only question marks are at Wr, Qb and the coaching staff. 

And right now it's looking like the Saints have the best combo of head coach and Qb in the NFC south.

First off, I point out that unrealistic expectations aren't the team's fault.

The other side of that though is that with an entirely new staff, you had to retool the roster in order to suit the scheme changes. That's one reason why prior draftees might not stick around, basically the things they would drafted to do are things were not doing anymore.

That doesn't mean the roster is sh-t, but it does mean it might have taken a (necessary) step back.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

2025? We traded all that for a super processing, super NFL ready, physically limited QB to shoot for 2025?

Oh wee mayne.

I know everybody hates talking about waiting after Matt Rhule's 7 year plan bullsh-t , but three year plans are pretty normal for a new staff, with step one of that process being the acquisition of the quarterback you want to build around.

Worked pretty well for Cincinnati...

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The other side of that though is that with an entirely new staff, you had to retool the roster in order to suit the scheme changes. That's one reason why prior draftees might not stick around, basically the things they would drafted to do are things were not doing anymore.

That doesn't mean the roster is sh-t, but it does mean it might have taken a (necessary) step back.

Bro it’s totally the teams fault.  How in the hell can you state otherwise?

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What's unrealistic about competing in what many considered to be a weak division.

If the Saints and Falcons can make moves to improve in the off-season, it's "unrealistic" for Panther fans to want the same. 

"Taken a step back"

Losing Dj Moore?

Foreman?

Where have we taken a step back at?

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

They talked playoffs from the moment they drafted Bryce

Don't recall anything of that sort, but it wouldn't matter if they did. Coaches are never going to talk about being big losers.

A pretty good portion of us understood what this year was going to be and said so when people were acting like this year was going to be the start of a dynasty.

• Pie 1