• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I’m biased against biased UNC fans. If they could provide any rationale though without a direct emotional attachment to UNC, maybe I wouldn’t appear that way? Someone here has to be the voice of reason. It’s like an echo chamber with UNC bias. 

It's because of Jordon, the great.

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I’m biased against biased UNC fans. If they could provide any rationale though without a direct emotional attachment to UNC, maybe I wouldn’t appear that way? Someone here has to be the voice of reason. It’s like an echo chamber with UNC bias. 

UNC folks are the rosiest of rose colored glasses fans in the region.  I live in the Clemson area now and the homerism is top-notch around here. Man, does it get annoying!  Even compared to them, UNC fans take the cake.  It's the very reason I decided NOT to be a UNC fan growing up (in Charlotte) even among family and friends who were.  The phrase 'people think that their sh*t doesn't stink' was coined to describe UNC fans.  The self-gratification and elitism is nerve grating to say the least. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

I am so over David Tepper that it is seriously making me question being a fan of this team anymore. He needs to learn to keep his bald headed dumbass decisions to himself. He does not need to be involved in the football operations at all. Him or his dumb wife. They are destroying this franchise. Let the football people make the coaching hires, the GM hires, make the draft picks, etc. fug this poo.

7 hours ago, TeppersEgos said:

I am so over David Tepper that it is seriously making me question being a fan of this team anymore. He needs to learn to keep his bald headed dumbass decisions to himself. He does not need to be involved in the football operations at all. Him or his dumb wife. They are destroying this franchise. Let the football people make the coaching hires, the GM hires, make the draft picks, etc. fug this poo.

He is the owner, like most owners, has the final say on who gets the job especially when it comes to GM and the HC. Much better than letting the GM hire their best buds to be the HC as opposed to the best candidate. Other than hiring Rhule, the Reich hire is a solid hire cause he was the OC who scheme the plays to beat Brady in the SB, not Dougie. And you always hire an offensive minded HC, ALWAYS! Most SB winning teams follow this formula for that very reason. Give the HC 3 seasons to instill the winning culture, not 3 games Lol

Hey Tepper sucks, but leave bald people out of it.  Tepper does not represent us.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, GhostWhispah said:

He is the owner, like most owners, has the final say on who gets the job especially when it comes to GM and the HC. Much better than letting the GM hire their best buds to be the HC as opposed to the best candidate. Other than hiring Rhule, the Reich hire is a solid hire cause he was the OC who scheme the plays to beat Brady in the SB, not Dougie. And you always hire an offensive minded HC, ALWAYS! Most SB winning teams follow this formula for that very reason. Give the HC 3 seasons to instill the winning culture, not 3 games Lol

He had 4 full seasons in Indy. And what did he do there? Nothing amazing, he won one play off game. That was it.

He had 4 full seasons in Indy. And what did he do there? Nothing amazing, he won one play off game. That was it.

And BB hasn't won crap since Brady left. Reich took Indy to the playoffs regardless which says alot compared to Rhule who continually look more like a fool every game.

Don't ever put Reich in same class as Rhule. Out of curiosity, whom did you wanted to hire instead assuming you have one in mind.

34 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

And BB hasn't won crap since Brady left. Reich took Indy to the playoffs regardless which says alot compared to Rhule who continually look more like a fool every game.

Don't ever put Reich in same class as Rhule. Out of curiosity, whom did you wanted to hire instead assuming you have one in mind.

I really wanted Shane Steichen. I would have also liked Ben Johnson.

4 hours ago, TeppersEgos said:

I really wanted Shane Steichen. I would have also liked Ben Johnson.

Interesting choice as Johnson was born and went to school in the state. I wouldn't mind pegging him to start his head coaching career with the Panthers. Any coach that as previous ties locally or with the team is a plus in my book. Keep in mind that Reich threw his very 1st TD with us as a Panthers and was Peyton Manning QB coach. Do not want Steichen as our HC and think he's way over his head. Same with Rhule from the very beginning. 

Please give the comeback beard a chance as I believe he is a leader of men unlike Rhule.

You take brass balls and an extreme case of chutzpha and add a Jade to the mix and you have the answer to everything that is wrong with the franchise at this time. 

That's the singular problem for all their issues......and those of you who know .....know..

and those of you who don't..............don't

So for you clueless .......keep opening up your wallets and let them suck it dry.