• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ffs start Dalton all season

RumHam

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Possibly, but until our defense actually can stop someone, playing from behind isn't the ideal situation for a rookie QB.

Especially one that hardly ever played from behind in college and with the most talented team in the NCAA. HE only looks good playing inferior talent. Until Tepper stays 100% out of all football decisions this team is going to suck 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Need to stick with Dalton until he implodes. Young is not ready yet. Let him learn and study more.

The one positive he had coming into the draft was he was NFL ready day one.

If he is not NFL ready (which is very clear), you have to already recognize he is a bust for a draft pick and start thinking about how to fix it. Unfortunately that will be a 5-year long process

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Worth noting, Seattle’s D has been dog poo giving up 30+ in every game.   

A missed FG from giving up 30 again for Seattle.  Unfortunately our defense gave up 37 points.  But don't tell certain people that you can't give up more points than you score even when the amount scored usually is enough to win. 

We are in for a long season and three games in, the trenches have already being dug. 

I think BY isn't ready either. He needs to bulk up some and get acclimated to the NFL. I honestly think he should sit the season out. It's def not gonna hurt him. He looked like a child out there the first 2 games. Either way I sorta feel like this experiment is gonna fail, so I'm not sure it matters. 

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, NAS said:

If only we got to see Bryce against a below average defense like Seattle instead of a top 5 defense like Saints

Jordan love threw for 260 yds in a win today. I'm pretty sure Bryce had about 100 yds before the saints decided to run a terrible prevent defense to gift us a touchdown.

Let's be honest - Bryce has looked like absolute poo so far and probably would have against Seattle today also. Sadly, The Red rifle is the only reason we didn't lose by 30+

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Huffgolf30 said:

I think BY isn't ready either. He needs to bulk up some and get acclimated to the NFL. I honestly think he should sit the season out. It's def not gonna hurt him. He looked like a child out there the first 2 games. Either way I sorta feel like this experiment is gonna fail, so I'm not sure it matters. 

Sadly, there is a 90% chance this ends in an epic failure

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Huffgolf30 said:

Can he play on stilts ?

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Sadly, there is a 90% chance this ends in an epic failure

I don't disagree. BY seems like a good kid, but he just doesn't pass the eye test. I hope I'm wrong. I love the panthers and have pulled for them since I was a kid in the 90s. Its hard to watch this chit.

• Beer 3

Just now, Huffgolf30 said:

I don't disagree. BY seems like a good kid, but he just doesn't pass the eye test. I hope I'm wrong. I love the panthers and have pulled for them since I was a kid in the 90s. Its hard to watch this chit.

I'm right there with you. Hopefully we follow our trend of pulling a random super bowl team out of our ass in the next few years (We seemingly do it about every 10 years)

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

This sh!t was watchable today for you? Jesus the bar has been set so damn low

The truth is Seattle's 12th man won that game.  While we couldn't stop crap on defense, we could at least matched Seattle score for score without the pre-snap penalties.  That killed at least two drives.