• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer's Draft History

BIGH2001

Remember when posters here said he wasn't qualified for the job when he was hired and then again this offseason? The whole 'he deserves a chance' angle is looking like the fantasy it awalys was. His roster building is trash and losing Morgan doesn't look like much of a loss outside of nostalgia. GM, HC and owner. Directionless mess with too many dummies failing at every angle. It's a mess and it's hard to imagine next time will be any better than the last 2.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Remember when posters here said he wasn't qualified for the job when he was hired and then again this offseason? The whole 'he deserves a chance' angle is looking like the fantasy it awalys was. His roster building is teash and losing Morgan doesn't look like much of a loss outside of nostalgia. GM, HC and owner. Directionless mess with too many dummies failing at every angle. It's a mess and it's hard to imagine next time will be any better than the last 2.

I wonder if mr scott is still willing to die on the scott fitterer hill?

26 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I wonder if mr scott is still willing to die on the scott fitterer hill?

Untill he doesn't. I'm over fighting with fans about how they fan. Cope how you will. I don't have any will to argue about what fans wish was true. Fritz should have left with Rhule, Frank is a hasbeen who was way overvalued while undervaluing his negatives and Tepper only hires failures so far so I have zero hope that will change until it does.

• Pie 1