• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So is Marshall gonna do something Sunday?

GoobyPls

16 minutes ago, KSpan said:

What did he show exactly? He had 28 catches in 13 games, majority of those with 3 targets or less.

How many under Wilks?  He showed his potential.  Good route running and ability to high-point and win back shoulder throws...  now he's not being utilized at all.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

How many under Wilks?  He showed his potential.  Good route running and ability to high-point and win back shoulder throws...  now he's not being utilized at all.

All of it was under Wilks - why is that relevant? Dude didn't play until week 5 vs SF and that was one of his games over 3 targets (4 targets and 4 catches for 30 yards), so he has 12 games under Wilks with 24 catches as the de facto #2 receiver playing 65% of the snaps. He is not currently above replacement level and has never shown anything otherwise.

Just now, KSpan said:

All of it was under Wilks - why is that relevant? Dude didn't play until week 5 vs SF and that was one of his games over 3 targets (4 targets and 4 catches for 30 yards), so he has 12 games under Wilks with 24 catches as the de facto #2 receiver playing 65% of the snaps. He is not currently above replacement level and has never shown anything otherwise.

Ok.  And that was with some fantastic QB play and excellent scheme and playcalling from one Ben McAdoodoo.

Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story.

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Ok.  And that was with some fantastic QB play and excellent scheme and playcalling from one Ben McAdoodoo.

Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story.

Come on now, no need for excuse after excuse. Dude just isn't very good. The stats reflect that pretty accurately, as does just watching him.

Edited by KSpan

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Come on now, no need for excuse after excuse. Dude just isn't very good. The stats reflect that pretty accurately, as does just watching him.

I dont think he's Jerry Rice incarnate, but I think he could be solid.  He isn't being utilized and neither is the majority of our playmaker on offense.  That's my point.

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont think he's Jerry Rice incarnate, but I think he could be solid.  He isn't being utilized and neither is the majority of our playmaker on offense.  That's my point.

TMJ better hope he is cut because if he wants to salvage any sort of respectable career then he should go to KC and try to catch on as a 4th WR and maybe get lucky on a few plays with Mahomes throwing him the ball. 

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Why single out Marshall?  You could literally ask this about any player not named Chark or Thielen bc the offense fuging sucks.  TMJ showed what he could be under Wilks last season...  this poo is Frank and Bryce fault.  Viska, Chuba, Hurst, TMJ, Miles...  they're all victims of this shitty ass scheme and our inability to distribute touches.

He was a second round pick, those other guys we didn’t invest a lot into