• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cries

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Ok apparently videos don’t load but this was it. 

IMG_9934.jpeg

IMG_9935.jpeg

It's the shot after that second one.  It should show the field and then flashback to Bryce standing alone, more of a 3/4 pose, same side of his face, and it's pretty clear he has a stream running down the side of his face.

• Poo 2

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I am pretty sure there were plenty of threads bashing all of the qbs during the offseason. That PantherGOATfan account was bashing anyone who didnt pick stroud and creating threads daily. 

I think the fact that a lot of people right now badly want to have their "i told you so" moments and go after people here is wildly obnoxious.  Just bc the team is losing doesnt mean you should be rude to other humans because you can hide behind an avatar. It's really a wild concept tbh.

The other piece is that we choose to be so divided that we only see what narrative we want to believe in. So instead of looking at the positives today from Bryce, we drown ourselves in the negative and say "if he doesnt have it now, he wont have it ever." Which is so short sighted. There is nothing in our personal lives that we give that treatment, but we give it to this kid?

Many of the posters here are not terribly friendly, and are not really worth interacting with most of the time. It's just the way this board is unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

They want the place cleaned up, while literally slinging virtual poo everywhere on posts that hurt their feelings.  Irony at its finest as well.

But, it's what I would expect for a team going on their 6th straight losing season, staring down the 7th level of ownership hell in the process.

The whole point of the pie/poo reactions is to state if posters like or dislike posts right? If you are getting a lot of poo and now complaining about it you might be the issue? Just a thought…

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Ok apparently videos don’t load but this was it. 

IMG_9934.jpeg

IMG_9935.jpeg

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

It's the shot after that second one.  It should show the field and then flashback to Bryce standing alone, more of a 3/4 pose, same side of his face, and it's pretty clear he has a stream running down the side of his face.

He isn't crying.... it's sweat. I just recorded on my phone, posting after i convert the file. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

This is the zapruder film we got? A grainy photo of Bryce with his hand at his nose and closing his eyes?

And the most important part. Who gives a poo?

Y'all need to go touch grass.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The whole point of the pie/poo reactions is to state if posters like or dislike posts right? If you are getting a lot of poo and now complaining about it you might be the issue? Just a thought…

But when you dislike posts simply because you don't agree with someone, who is the problem?  If I don't agree with you, I'm going to tell you why and engage in dialogue, not passive-aggressively whine via virtual reactions and offer nothing else to the conversation, further insulating the hivemind that shares my opinion.  I don't care about likes or dislikes...  I think it's lame that people adapt a gang mentality and just choose to express they don't like something in the simplest, dumbest way possible that requires no thought, rather than offering something substantive to justify or explain why they dislike it.