• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Passing Chart

*FreeFua*

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

One is a 14 year vet playing with nothing to lose or gain the other has played 3 games.

What does that have to do with being able to complete passes down field?

Is Bryce’s arm going to get stronger and more accurate the more games he plays?

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

What does that have to do with being able to complete passes down field?

Is Bryce’s arm going to get stronger and more accurate the more games he plays?

I legitimately saw someone post on here a couple weeks ago that he will get more arm strength when he finishes growing. 

• Pie 1

On 9/25/2023 at 12:04 AM, mav1234 said:

Dalton played much better than I expected. He stretched the field often.  We still seem to favor the right size of the field on short throws.

Was good to see Chark getting more involved.

spacer.png

Hmmm, I guess there was a special playbook the quickly cooked up last week for Dalton.

image.png

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah, but it's starting to sink in with some folks. When he's not even looking beyond 20 yards, there's a problem.  I'm sure our playbook has plays that has routes of 20+ yards.

I’m sure it does too, but unfortunately our all star coaching staff needs to call those plays 

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I got 20+ poos for the same comment week 1

It's our fault, bro.  For not seeing his greatness...  I've seen the light today.  Bryce is Tom Brady incarnate and if we didn't pay for access to All-22s or watch YouTube breakdowns from people broadcasting firmly from his scrotum, we are just casuals who can't see his greatness.

• Poo 2

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Hmmm, I guess there was a special playbook the quickly cooked up last week for Dalton.

image.png

Frank said Dalton had to ask for some deep throws.  So it at least alluded to week 1-2 being short by the coaches and playcalls. 

Just because you can find someone open deeper doesn’t mean that is where Frank wanted the ball to go. 

No clue about today.  But I think a lot of that has been Bryce doing what Frank wanted done with the ball. 

• Beer 1