• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The offense with Bryce is getting worse every week

electro's horse

30 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://theathletic.com/4919479/2023/10/01/panthers-loss-rebuild-brian-burns-trade/

Panthers players said Young’s problem wasn’t failing to recognize blitzes, although Wonnum believes the Vikings’ interior pressure affected Young’s field vision. “He really couldn’t step up and see what was going on,” Wonnum said. “Having those guys allowed us to work on the edge, and Harrison and all of us were able to make big plays.”

This is a problem and limitation

But it's all the lines fault... That last sack it was obvious he couldn't step up. It's all so obvious but tell me his height isn't an issue. He doesn't have the wheel to Murray it and the line doesn't gap in the NFL like it did in school for him to run up and toss it away so here we are. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Its a two play system. BY isnt choosing the plays... He is given two plays in the huddle and then when at the LOS he looks for an indicator to kill. Example he killed a play when Harrison came down wide on the left end, and we ran a 8 yard run with Hubbard.

This is the exact thing the Jets were doing with Wilson last night.... this isnt new 

It's not new, but I think we are given him too much to think about.  I get the kid is smart, but give him one play and let him execute it.  If opting for the second play was providing any meaningful success, then this would be a moot point.  Constantly changing the play AND it still sucking, well that's a tough pill to swallow.

37 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

What games are ya'll watching...

Our offense yesterday was a screen, run, screen -- then mix that order up. 

Right now I'm looking at the play calling, and lack of attempts downfield, the offense Bryce came from in college had plenty of vertical elements to it. 

We are NOT even trying to throw deep; operationally Bryce has looked the part, he has saved downs where pressure got to him quickly scrambled for conversions, and has been accurate. 

Personally, I wanted Richardson due to the upside ''if he puts it all together'' but I'm also not going to ignore that even with this poo show of an offense it is somehow on Bryce. 

We went from a team whose strength was running the ball to literally just straight gut runs...no perimeter runs, we just look like we are still calling a pre-season offense. 

If you can't see that and are blaming Bryce you're wrong, even in the SEA game it was a similar offense, we just passed it 58 times...Bryce threw 38, and 33 times in Weeks 1, and 2. 

Our offensive scheme with Reich at the helm currently sucks....we bring in a McVay staff offensive mind in Brown, and the formations/plays look noting like what the Rams do. 

We were in Trips and Wing Stack formations all game, no reverses, no misdirection on runs, no sweeps etc. 

Just line up and snap it as we have barely have 7 secs on the play-clock when breaking the huddle.

Yeah so our Y/A was actually higher than the Seattle game, and though our AYPA was a little bit shorter-the most incriminating piece of data is that our Y/A and AYPA vs the Vikes were IDENTICAL. That is an absolutely astounding failure on the part of the skill positions players. This team does not have the horses offensively to run the kind of offense Reich wants to run. Watching them throw those pitiful swing passes to Sanders or Hubbard only for them to lose to their man right at the LOS for no gain over and over was pitiful.

Huddlers may scream and squeal about it, but the short passing game is the modern nfl and they’re going to have to learn to deal with it-the issue is that the panthers don’t have the weaponry to generate plus after the catch which is what makes it functional, and they don’t have the protection to take their shots.

Young obviously has made mistakes. But he’s in his third game. The game will slow down for him. Ekwonu not being able to beat a safety in a one on one matchup is far more egregious. Miles Sanders not being able to make his man miss is far more inexcusable.

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 2

Just now, 45catfan said:

It's not new, but I think we are given him too much to think about.  I get the kid is smart, but give him one play and let him execute it.  If opting for the second play was providing any meaningful success, then this would be a moot point.  Constantly changing the play AND it still sucking, well that's a tough pill to swallow.

I think we are choosing to remember that it sucked but I have counted 5 kill plays then led to postive yards and/or first downs. I havent gone through the entire game yet for this specific instance.

I get everyone is frustrated but just bc you choose to ignore something doesnt mean it is true. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think we are choosing to remember that it sucked but I have counted 5 kill plays then led to postive yards and/or first downs. I havent gone through the entire game yet for this specific instance.

I get everyone is frustrated but just bc you choose to ignore something doesnt mean it is true. 

His first down pass to Hurst was a kill play if I remember correctly.  

26 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

You couldn’t have named a WR on Houston or Indy before the season started. Hell, Houston has been missing Tunsil for weeks. Houston is also down a few other starters on the OL. Indy was a complete mess last year and their star RB is sitting out. Spare us the other rookies have weapons excuse. 

Houston has Tank Dell and Nico Collins, both young and talented receivers. Not to mention an Oline, including the best tackle in football in Laremy Tunsil. Dameon Pierce had a solid game last week, going 81 yds on 24 rushes. Indy has Michael Pittman and Alec Pierce are also having solid receivers. Zack Moss is having a good start to his season, going for 280 yds so far this year.

Bryce young has had one receiver go for over 50 yards this season, and that is Adam Thielen. Our Oline is terrible, our receivers are disappointing. And our offensive playcalling sucks, something that you can't really say for the Texans or the Colts.

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

you know what forget it I’m not even getting into it with these people

Edited by Growl

27 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

John Metchie, Tank Dell, Damien Pierce, if you didn't at least know those names for HOU you are very casual. 

IND is more limited but they picked up Downs, and Pittman Jr is established. It's not so much that they have ''weapons'' it's that IND has PHI's OC as a HC and they brought the same brand of football there to support Anthony. 

HOU has an offensive mind from the SF staff calling plays as a first year OC iirc. 

We are the ones wasting an offensive mind from one of the better offensive coaching staffs (Brown) formerly of McVay's staff. 

I think we are wasting that, we need to play with more tempo at the very least on the first drive, we have a turtle's pace offensively, we look like a team from the 90s.

Agreed. I think there was a snippet yesterday that Panthers on first down run are averaging 1.9 yards per carry. They run the ball too much on first down and when they do, it's practically second and long and a tell to defense that they are going to pass. 

• Beer 1

Bryce is closer to being a college football analysis than a all pro Qb right now. That's just the truth. He has to figure it out for himself if he wants to play in the league a long time. I dont think its about the coaches and talent like some people say. Sorry, im just not buying it. Some All time great college players didnt amount to anything in the league. If you are convinced a guy doesn't have to prove himself in the pros based off what he did in college then you are really lost. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, br2nc0 said:

Houston has Tank Dell and Nico Collins, both young and talented receivers. Not to mention an Oline, including the best tackle in football in Laremy Tunsil. Dameon Pierce had a solid game last week, going 81 yds on 24 rushes. Indy has Michael Pittman and Alec Pierce are also having solid receivers. Zack Moss is having a good start to his season, going for 280 yds so far this year.

Bryce young has had one receiver go for over 50 yards this season, and that is Adam Thielen. Our Oline is terrible, our receivers are disappointing. And our offensive playcalling sucks, something that you can't really say for the Texans or the Colts.

Obviously this is 1 play but it is entirely on Bryce.

https://x.com/seifertespn/status/1708842144146784613?s=46&t=I38NvOmDZiyKbXhcmib19g

and yes our online isn’t great but as mentioned by Brady Quinn during the broadcast, no other qb in the league holds onto the ball as long as Bryce. Not sure if that’s a BY issue or coaching issue but they aren’t doing the line any favors.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

What you won't know and impossible to know is the outcome of the play he chose to change. The assumption is option 1 is a failed play because he opted for the second.  Chances are for every play that he changes fails, the first may have had success--and vice versa.

The only way to know is take away that option.  All I know is our offense is stagnant as swap water with him and had we not seen what it looked like with Dalton at the helm--actually resembling a NFL offense--then I could get behind the antiquated system and geriatric play caller that most of the Huddle is claiming.  Unfortunately for Young, that twisted ankle gave us a glimpse of what this offense could look with a veteran behind center.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 2

48 minutes ago, br2nc0 said:

The other rookies have weapons and a competent coaching staff around them. Bryce has the pressure of a #1 pick, with mid-tier receivers, and a incompetent offensive coaching staff. The other rookies have different things around them that affect their development. And Bryce has been making some nice reads most of the time, when the receivers are open to him. Not saying BY is amazing, he has his struggles, but we are just going through growing pains with a rookie QB.

And with Trevor, TLaw really sucked his rookie year. Idk why everybody acts he had something his rookie year, but his play has horrible, didn't even look like a #1 pick. He threw 12 Tds and 17 Ints, and had a 59.6 Cmp rate. Obviously it was due to Meyer, but he even sucked for the first half of the season last year. He only started getting his rhythm for the 2nd half of last year. Don't act like rookie struggles are a new thing.

I agree with this. We can compare other quarterbacks in the most recent draft all day long, but Bryce is the Panther quarterback for the immediate future. He can help himself in the offseason by getting in the weight room. He can’t get any taller, but he can get stronger to avoid some of the shoestring tackles. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Shaqil915 said:

Obviously this is 1 play but it is entirely on Bryce.

https://x.com/seifertespn/status/1708842144146784613?s=46&t=I38NvOmDZiyKbXhcmib19g

and yes our online isn’t great but as mentioned by Brady Quinn during the broadcast, no other qb in the league holds onto the ball as long as Bryce. Not sure if that’s a BY issue or coaching issue but they aren’t doing the line any favors.

Not sure if it's a coaching issue, but it might be an issue of our WRs not getting enough separation. I think the Panthers are last in WR separation in the entire league. I think BY adjusting to "NFL open" WRs is also something that he might be struggling a bit in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Fitspresso has taken the weight loss world by storm, claiming to be a revolutionary "coffee hack" that melts fat away effortlessly. But before you dive into a purchase, understanding the hype and the facts behind Fitspresso is crucial. This review will delve into Fitspresso's claims, ingredients, potential benefits and drawbacks, user experiences, and ultimately, help you decide if it's the right fit for your weight loss journey. Burning Promises: What Does Fitspresso Claim to Do? Fitspresso positions itself as a natural weight loss supplement that utilizes the power of a unique blend of ingredients to supercharge your metabolism and burn fat faster. Their claims are bold: Effortless fat burning: Fitspresso promises to keep your "fat burning window" open for longer, leading to accelerated fat loss without drastic lifestyle changes. Increased energy levels: The supplement boasts a boost in energy levels, allowing you to tackle your day with more vigor. Craving control: Fitspresso claims to curb sugar cravings and keep you feeling fuller for longer, reducing unhealthy snacking habits. Overall well-being: Improved digestion, stress reduction, and a general sense of well-being are all touted benefits of incorporating Fitspresso into your routine. Unveiling the Ingredients: What's Inside Fitspresso? Fitspresso prides itself on its all-natural formula. While the exact ingredient list might be proprietary, reviews and the manufacturer's information point to some key components: Green Tea Extract: A well-known metabolism booster, green tea extract is packed with antioxidants and may help increase calorie burning. Probiotics: These gut-friendly bacteria can contribute to digestive health, which can indirectly impact weight management. Guarana Seed: A natural source of caffeine, guarana can provide an energy boost but may also cause jitters in some users. Scientific Scrutiny: Does the Science Back Up Fitspresso's Claims? While some of the ingredients in Fitspresso have shown promise in weight management research, the evidence for Fitspresso itself is limited. Here's a closer look: Metabolism Boost: Green tea extract does have some thermogenic properties, meaning it can increase body heat production and slightly elevate metabolism. However, the effect is likely to be modest. Fat Burning: There's no magic bullet for effortless fat burning. Significant weight loss requires a combination of healthy eating, regular exercise, and a sustainable calorie deficit. Craving Control: While some ingredients may influence satiety hormones, their effectiveness in completely eliminating cravings can be variable. User Experiences: What Do People Say About Fitspresso? Fitspresso reviews paint a mixed picture. Many users report positive experiences, feeling more energized, noticing a slight improvement in weight management, and appreciating the convenience of the supplement. However, critical reviews also exist. Some users mention minimal results, while others highlight side effects like jitters or digestive discomfort potentially linked to the caffeine content. It's important to remember that individual experiences can vary significantly. The Money-Back Guarantee: A Safety Net or a Marketing Tactic? Fitspresso offers a 180-day money-back guarantee, which can be appealing. However, be sure to understand the fine print. Many money-back guarantees have specific requirements for returns, and shipping costs might not be refundable. Considering the Alternatives: What Else is Out There? Before committing to Fitspresso, explore other avenues for sustainable weight loss. Here are some alternatives: Diet and Exercise: The cornerstone of healthy weight management is a balanced diet combined with regular physical activity. Behavioral Changes: Small, sustainable changes in your daily routine, like portion control or mindful eating, can lead to significant results over time. Consulting a Doctor or Nutritionist: A healthcare professional can create a personalized plan that addresses your specific needs and goals. The Verdict: Is Fitspresso the Right Choice for You? The decision ultimately depends on your individual needs and expectations. Here's a breakdown to help you decide: Pros: All-natural formula (assuming full ingredient list transparency) Potential for a slight metabolism boost and energy increase (for some) Convenience of a supplement Money-back guarantee (read the fine print) Cons: Lack of strong scientific evidence for significant weight loss Potential side effects May not be a sustainable solution for long-term weight management Cost, which could be better invested in healthy food options         https://jobs.police1.com/job/rle2j8/fitspresso-reviews-[new-updated-honest-customer-warning-alert-]-real-exposed-ingredients-fits-49/fitspresso-reviews/minnesota https://jobs.police1.com/job/6m47jf/fitspresso-reviews-(medical-expert-report)-ingredients-side-effects-and-customer-reviews/fitspresso-reviews/minnesota   https://www.fivedollarclassifieds.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-all-in-one-fitness-tracker_i1780539 https://www.leadclub.net/classifieds/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-multi-faceted-fitness-tracker_i824581 https://www.quickregister.info/classifieds/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-all-in-one-fitness-tracker-for-the-discerning-athlete_i643563 https://www.affiliateclassifiedads.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-data-driven-fitness-companion_i1878281 https://www.classifiedadsubmissionservice.com/classifieds/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-fitness-tracker-for-the-tech-savvy-athlete_i783275 https://www.interleads.net/classifieds/services/health-beauty-fitness_1/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-fitness-tracker-for-all-techie-or-traditionalist_i928321 https://www.freeglobalclassifiedads.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-versatile-fitness-tracker_i2925058 https://www.quickregisterhosting.com/classifieds/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-fitness-tracker-that-adapts-to-you_i765563 https://www.makemoneydonothing.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-fitness-tracker-that-grows-with-you_i1723392 https://www.askmeclassifieds.com/services/health-beauty-fitness/fitspresso-reviews-unveiling-the-fitness-tracker-that-grows-with-you_i156884
    • https://jobs.police1.com/job/qywlqt/mozz-guard-reviews-[shocking-news]-read-before-buying/new-york/alaska https://thecontingent.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/b0ac7c97-e810-ef11-9899-6045bd030f63 https://uoc-sandbox.powerappsportals.us/en-US/forums/general-discussion/fd9606a9-e810-ef11-a73d-001dd8306f3a https://engineeringcouncilsa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/511395b9-e810-ef11-a81c-000d3ab82078 https://twor.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/36fb0bce-e810-ef11-989a-6045bde73772 https://stoneridgesoftware.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/3659ddd4-e810-ef11-9899-000d3a013c18 https://medium.com/@jenyfurry/mozz-guard-reviews-examining-the-science-behind-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper-e43f865caf0b https://jeny-furry.jimdosite.com/ https://mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper-reviews.webflow.io/ https://www.scoop.it/topic/mozz-guard-reviews-is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money https://matters.town/@jenyfurry/602964-mozz-guard-reviews-is-the-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper-legit-or-scam-bafybeicm2a6at2blbtrybblwtx6dezqfhjhylvp7ytxxbur4kj52rxnw6y https://bookshop.org/wishlists/df70e40b492226d315ed2e179ea3dd76a446a208 https://www.myminifactory.com/de/stories/mozz-guard-reviews-does-this-portable-bug-zapper-really-work-6641a8193a595 https://blog.rackons.in/mozz-guard-reviews-scam-exposed-you-must-need-to-know https://www.cureus.com/users/773631-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper-reviews https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mozz-guard-reviews-positive-is-it-good-for-your-health-tickets-904500063037 https://zikameys.company.site/   https://jobs.police1.com/job/crmc6m/mozz-guard-reviews-scam-to-avoid-or-really-effective-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper/new-york/alaska https://msnho.com/blog/mozz-guard-reviews-information-and-alert-2024 https://hackmd.io/@zikameys/HyRMfVkm0 https://buynowmozzguard.blogspot.com/2024/05/mozz-guard-reviews-update-2024-expert.html https://uberant.com/article/2015425-mozz-guard-reviews-does-this-portable-bug-zapper-really-work/ https://sites.google.com/view/order-mozzguard/ https://groups.google.com/g/order-mozzguard/c/ffOuhFEpbho https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/1875ae60-a6ea-495c-8947-a4eab4ac6bdd/ https://lu.ma/raltp0g0 https://crypto.jobs/events/mozz-guard-reviews-scam-to-avoid-or-really-effective-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper https://www.eventogo.com/event/mozz-guard-reviews-examining-the-science-behind-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper/ https://www.eventcreate.com/e/mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper https://zika-meys.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/12/mozz-guard-reviews-is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money https://zikameys.peatix.com/ https://figshare.com/authors/Zika_Meys/18544360 https://www.protocols.io/blind/3EF5E8D310F611EF90170A58A9FEAC02 https://scribehow.com/page/Mozz_Guard_Reviews_New_Results_Exposed_Is_Mozz_Guard_Mosquito_Zapper_a_Hoax__6sWrXdExTL2b_ffTAULQRg https://patch.com/new-york/east-village/calendar/event/20240515/15019e41-2a85-4643-a8a8-d3ba172ba7bc/mozz-guard-reviews-is-the-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper-legit-or-scam https://www.bonfire.com/store/is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money/ http://zikameys.zohosites.com/ https://zikameys.tumblr.com/ https://typoasts-thauew-mccraurly.yolasite.com/ https://zikameys.mystrikingly.com/ https://mozzguardmosquitozapper.godaddysites.com/ https://teeshopper.in/products/Mozz-Guard-Reviews-Examining-the-Science-Behind-Mozz-Guard-Mosquito-Zapper https://ekonty.com/blogs/view/52079/mozz-guard-reviews-shocking-news-read-before-buying https://filmfreeway.com/MozzGuardReviewsPOSITIVEISITGOODFORYOURHEALTH https://www.deviantart.com/zikameys https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mozz-guard-review-is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money-7b94796e183642ca9439971d6063d1ea https://devfolio.co/projects/mozz-guard-reviews-information-and-alert-3a8d https://www.mumsnet.com/talk/aussie-nz-mumsnetters/5073948-mozz-guard-reviews-is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money https://yoomark.com/content/mozz-guard-reviews-scam-exposed-you-must-need-know https://feedback.bistudio.com/T181086 https://tudomuaban.com/chi-tiet-rao-vat/2093771/mozz-guard-reviews-(positive)-is-it-good-for-your-health.html https://eodev.com/gorev/29706213 https://public.flourish.studio/story/2377429/ https://mymediads.com/mozz-guard-reviews-is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money/ https://znanija.com/task/55713489 https://grabcad.com/library/mozz-guard-reviews-is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money-1 https://www.forexagone.com/forum/questions-debutants/mozz-guard-reviews-positive-is-it-good-for-your-health-117163 https://pantip.com/topic/42706915 https://uniquethis.com/profile/zikameys https://twitter.com/zikameys/status/1789928671794409719 https://pdfhost.io/v/DWvBfnOo9_Mozz_Guard_Reviews_UPDATE_2024_Expert_Say_About_Mozz_Guard_Benefits   https://bio.link/zikameys https://magic.ly/zikameys https://solo.to/aryloresk https://www.instapaper.com/p/14307111 https://tempaste.com/M85L48nw9px https://www.quia.com/profiles/aresk https://linktr.ee/aryloresk https://yamcode.com/is-mozz-guard-worth-my-money https://hastebin.skyra.pw/uzaconozoq.bash https://controlc.com/67643f69 https://mozzguardmosquitozapper.quora.com/ https://www.reddit.com/user/aryloresk/ https://www.tokyvideo.com/user/aryloresk https://tigerbait.com/forums/4/topics/16759/replies/90678 https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=22160401 https://vimo.uz/watch/Bny8HKOFd5ib75n https://vimeo.com/945732246 https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4791259683881472 https://chodilinh.com/threads/mozz-guard-reviews-positive-is-it-good-for-your-health.264758/ https://www.febspot.com/2194908 https://qww.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/6437c112-1111-ef11-9899-00224808ea87 https://diendannhansu.com/threads/mozz-guard-reviews-does-this-portable-bug-zapper-really-work.431989/ https://forum.dasarforex.com/threads/mozz-guard-reviews-information-and-alert-2024.4681/ https://www.steelernationforum.com/threads/mozz-guard-reviews-new-results-exposed-is-mozz-guard-mosquito-zapper-a-hoax.57139/ https://kbin.social/u/aryloresk
    • https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/07346d42-df10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/3f8a8ade-e010-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/53c6c8b4-e110-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/062e9c45-e310-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/e2b6d707-e510-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/d263566a-e610-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/d0b9b26b-e710-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/8826a310-ec10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/a879baac-ed10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/ee5135e0-ef10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/13340fd4-e910-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/eedf98e8-ea10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/b1cd1a2c-eb10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/dc7add4b-eb10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/1173afac-eb10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/9b3ce3ba-eb10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/bb15b0f3-eb10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/34a73dfb-eb10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/e04553c9-ec10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/e47ca0d2-ec10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/03535913-ed10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/6084ce4e-ed10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/b8cb7513-e010-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/bcc6351f-df10-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/215f1c32-e010-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/2aaa4f45-e010-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/85678457-e010-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/8c5d066f-e010-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/5539b830-e610-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/31f3682d-e710-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/11879601-f510-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/52b987cf-f410-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/f835b92e-f510-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://mstep.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/607903a0-f510-ef11-a73c-001dd804f864 https://www.scoop.it/topic/balmorex-pro-reviews-new-updated-customer-warning-exposed-ingredients-fits-49   https://www.townscript.com/e/fitspresso-reviews-new-hidden-warning-2024-real-ingredients-approved49-030240 https://www.scoop.it/topic/fitspresso-reviews-new-hidden-warning-2024-real-ingredients-approved-49 https://www.scoop.it/topic/biopeak-male-enhancement-best-men-sexdrive-formula-from-us-ny-new-york-time-may-2024 https://www.scoop.it/topic/denticore-the-latest-healthy-teeth-gums-new-for-oral-health-ingredients-38z2 https://www.scoop.it/topic/zenleaf-cbd-gummies-honest-customer-warning-they-won-t-tell-you-before-buy