• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

0-5 and 0-7 starts - will Frank make history

CRA

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I don't have prime and certainly won't be getting it or going to a bar to watch that game. I'll watch the Canes or Hornets if they're playing that night, if not I'd rather go to the ballet than watch that poo

i'd still watch the panthers over the hornets. hell i thought the G-League was over

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

As much as everyone loves Dalton...we were down 17 to the Seahawks' backups until he put up a garbage time TD. No QB can win with this team.

offense scored 1 TD going into the 4th and it was on a busted coverage.  I mean, credit to Dalton for seeing it but that performance is overhyped.   OL was trash allowing a ton of pressure.  We couldn't run for a single yard.  And the Seahawks are a bad defense. 

Dalton handled it better than Bryce would have.   And an ancient QB logged the most pass attempts in his long career to in order to generate that rather ordinary starting QB pass yardage. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't even have the selling point of hyping it as the race to the #1 overall pick since the Bears already hold them both. Damn... what if they ended up with #1 and #2? Take the QB of their choice at #1. Put #2 on the trade block for another haul and slide back a few spots and still land a top WR or Bowers at TE for your new QB.

I mean, it's the Bears so they're gonna 100% fug up the QB pick but it's still a sweet setup on paper.

no you take caleb williams and marvin harrison Jr even the bears cant fug that up.

36 minutes ago, RumHam said:

i'd still watch the panthers over the hornets. hell i thought the G-League was over

Now that MJ is out as owner the Hornets have a chance. Not a good one mind you but a chance nonetheless. Which is more than the Panthers have under Tepper. 

This may be the same hopium that I bought into with Bryce and Reich this offseason but a healthy LaMelo adding Bridges and Miller along with development from Williams could easily have the Hornets back in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

But I thought he was our Savior ? , we had the greatest coaching staff in the history of Football 

Anyone who suggested otherwise was immediately crucified on these forums, if you didn't like the Reich hire, you didn't know anything about football!

Man, I hated the hire and the pick and now look where we are.  A washed up coach and a high school QB. 

24 minutes ago, t96 said:

Now that MJ is out as owner the Hornets have a chance. Not a good one mind you but a chance nonetheless. Which is more than the Panthers have under Tepper. 

This may be the same hopium that I bought into with Bryce and Reich this offseason but a healthy LaMelo adding Bridges and Miller along with development from Williams could easily have the Hornets back in the playoffs.

It’s amazing what a good/great owner can do to a franchise. Hurricanes went from a crappy NHL team to cup contenders how many years running now?