• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Sr. Wants You All To Relax

TheCasillas

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That’s not real…. He overthrew mingo by 3-4 yards 40 yards down the field….

Yup. Standing in the shadow of his own goal line at that.

I am beginning to wonder what LG even watches at this point.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So the NFL network had former players questioning Youngs arm talent.  You believe them?

Was one player for it and one player against it? 

or was the entire panel saying something about his arm? 

if you have the link to the video we could probably be able to tell if it was actual opinion or just the writers having the panel use a topic to keep the show interesting. 

Like when Nick Wright said that Jalen Hurts wasnt good enough to be in the super bowl last year? haha. The dude is the Asmongold of Sports.

29 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think this is where your disconnect kicks in. Huddle isn’t the only community I’m actively involved in. In reality, that throw was heavily complimented by a lot of people and I just forwarded in here. 

im in a discord channel (NFT project) with a few ex-pros who were hyping that throw when I shared it. There are content creators on Twitter who share the same sentiment.

you think I’m doing this stuff on my own and driving an agenda. However, that’s where you are wrong.  I’m not finding a play, I am just trying to share useful information to people who try to survive the huddle. 

all I do is contribute panther content here bc of how fortunate I am to be connected to some awesome people and tools to share. 

I just disagree with you, that's all. You don't have to take it personally because I don't mean it personally. It's okay for people to have different takes. There would be no point in discussion if everyone agreed.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just disagree with you, that's all. You don't have to take it personally because I don't mean it personally. It's okay for people to have different takes. There would be no point in discussion if everyone agreed.

You are telling me not to take it personally.. when your comment was directed at my person? lol. 

I honestly think you're deluding yourself and desperately trying to find a play here and there and convince yourself that a pretty ordinary play is special instead of looking at the full picture and not grading on a curve trying to find something positive.

15 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

You are telling me not to take it personally.. when your comment was directed at my person? lol. 

I honestly think you're deluding yourself and desperately trying to find a play here and there and convince yourself that a pretty ordinary play is special instead of looking at the full picture and not grading on a curve trying to find something positive.

I'm talking about your rationale on this matter. That's all. I have no issues with you personally. I just think your really want to believe all is well and you're doing whatever you can to convince yourself of it. That doesn't mean that I have an issue with you personally. We all have biases.

You're being ridiculously sensitive about a difference of opinion on football.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah. The same game he over threw Marshall downfield as well because he quit on a route.

35 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

yeah it was against the Falcons - on that dumb facemask call that the refs fuged up. 

Gotcha. The only logged throw that travelled that far was the TMJ one so it must not have counted as an offiical play if it was indeed that ong of a throw. I wasn't able to watch that game so can't say.

Edited by KSpan

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I bet there aren't any Texans fans reciting the "only three games" mantra. Well, four on their case. But still.

I honestly attribute his a lot  “struggles” to Franks handling of TC and preseason and by extension his play calling. He clearly has the training wheels on Bryce and the rest of the team is failing to execute based on a lackadaisical approach to the season. 

If you want to write him off after three games, be my guest. But you and several others won’t be able to come back from this when Bryce proves he is the franchise qb the rest of us think he will be. 

• Poo 1