• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

4 hours ago, RJK said:

This could actually work out if it results in sleepy frank giving up the play calling. 

Hate to break it to you but this team has a hell of a lot more wrong with it than FR's play calling.  I see no way to sort it out with anything short of a new locker room, coaching staff and GM.  Whether all of that happen with Teppers record of reactive half measures  ?  I doubt it.

Just now, ickmule said:

Reich is smarter than I thought.  Too bad he was swayed in the incorrect direction and gave in to drafting Young. With CJ we would be 3-1 right now. 

I mean, if Joe is right and Tepper basically had veto power and he wanted Bryce then what was he to do? Throw a fit? I mean, at some point when you know the writing is on the wall you either have to quit and walk away from millions or you have to suck it up and put on a happy face and sell your locker room on this being your guy.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Step 1: Fire Scott Fitterer. He has a long list of terrible decisions that have crippled the team.

Step 2: Force Reich to hand over playcalling to Thomas Brown. If he won't do it, fire him and promote Evero to head coach. 

Step 3: Bench Miles Sanders. Start Chuba Hubbard and Raheem Blacksheer. 

Step 4: See if the Rams will part with Cooper Kupp and some draft capital for Brian Burns

I don't think getting rid of fitt changes the drafting or trades the team makes. 

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

Hate to break it to you but this team has a hell of a lot more wrong with it than FR's play calling.  I see no way to sort it out with anything short of a new locker room, coaching staff and GM.  Whether all of that happen with Teppers record of reactive half measures  ?  I doubt it.

I'm kinda amazed at how willing so many people are to just completely ignore how much different and more effective our passing game looked in Seattle with Dalton at QB. The excuse at the time was that the Seahawks were a terrible defense but then so are the Vikings and Bryce looked like Bryce again.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

18 minutes ago, jimfear said:

If Frank wasn't sold on Bryce, why did he crown him as QB1 so early in camp? I can believe Tepper applying pressure to start Bryce, but Frank could've made it more of a competition or even eased Bryce in. The whole thing makes no sense, but it's obvious that the entire offensive operation is broken at the moment.

Because David Tepper was looking to change the narrative and andid excitement around his joke franchise.   Trotting out Dalton to slowly bring in Bryce doesn’t do that.   It’s all been a hype machine of nonsense post Rhule.  And now they are paying for all that bologna. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, if Joe is right and Tepper basically had veto power and he wanted Bryce then what was he to do? Throw a fit? I mean, at some point when you know the writing is on the wall you either have to quit and walk away from millions or you have to suck it up and put on a happy face and sell your locker room on this being your guy.

I can’t fake to like poo I don’t like so I would have had to walk.  Pretending to like a QB you didn’t want would be impossible for me. 

Here’s a quote from Carolina Hurricanes owner about filling seats in the NHL.

"What I've found is if we do our part, the fans come," Dundon said. "And that's a fair deal, right? No one wants to watch people lose."

that’s a bingo!

Edited by LegioX
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Because David Tepper was looking to change the narrative and andid excitement around his joke franchise.   Trotting out Dalton to slowly bring in Bryce doesn’t do that.   It’s all been a hype machine of nonsense post Rhule.  And now they are paying for all that bologna. 

I still think that the video of fitt and Reich talking about Young was pr bull and that neither wanted him. The decision was made by Tepper and he overruled his football staff. Which he's apparently doing again right now to get a #1 wr they will have to give up serious assets for. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Somebody needs to step up and go to a game donning a full on clown suit and wig while wearing a custom made David Tepper face mask. He's gonna ban you from BOA 100% but it'll be worth it. 😂

Holy hell that would be funny as $hit 

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

I still think that the video of fitt and Reich talking about Young was pr bull and that neither wanted him. The decision was made by Tepper and he overruled his football staff. Which he's apparently doing again right now to get a #1 wr they will have to give up serious assets for. 

Yeah moving up for no QB In particular was Tepper

and I think the Bama “winner” was Tepper steered too.  

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can believe that - but IMHO Frank has done himself no favors in the way he's talked Bryce up. He made him sound like the Steph Curry of the NFL before he'd take a snap. It honestly reminds me of how much Hubert Davis hyped up any and every player on UNC's 2022-2023 roster.