• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 6 Games

Varking

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

The punt first down was plan as day short on replays. You would be cussing the refs if it had been Cuse instead of UNC.

That was an odd camera angle. Not enuff to overturn it. Heels got a lucky bounce that when you are playing well and your coaches are doing their jobs, ball just seems to go your way. Punter paid for it dearly. Guarantee that’s the hardest he’s ever been hit in his life. 

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Hey @USDepartmentOfSavagerywatching UNC? Dork 

Nah, doing some very important golfing today. Playing the almighty Syracuse today who struggled with national power Army though. Very impressive. The athletic department is thankful for your $10 dollar T-shirt, non-grad. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Nah, doing some very important golfing today. Playing the almighty Syracuse today who struggled with national power Army though. Very impressive. The athletic department is thankful for your $10 dollar T-shirt, non-grad. 

Yeah your golf is so important that I @ you and you respond in 2 mins. I bet if Carolina was losing you’d be spamming the thread like you did against Crap State every time you walked off the ladies tee box. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah your golf is so important that I @ you and you respond in 2 mins. I bet if Carolina was losing you’d be spamming the thread like you did against Crap State every time you walked off the ladies tee box. 

Breaking between 2 18s. I’m glad I’m in your thoughts though. This par-5 coming up is for you princess. 

• Poo 1