• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton and RG3 discuss Justin Fields and Bryce Young

Icege

I appreciate the nuggets Cam is willing to offer. Hopefully he continues this with other prospects. I can't recall him speaking much about the other guys unless I missed it. Definitely he and Steve Smith went out on a limb for Bryce. Hopefully he proves them right we don't need anymore failures. But when it comes to draft picks anyone can be wrong even the folks who have years of knowledge. That's why GM's change around the league frequently the ones with long term staying power are rare. Some of it is just plain dumb luck at times. We'll see.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Easily the worst poster we have on this site. Even last night he got hurt and said “well back to Reddit then” and then never left here and kept commenting anyway lol. 

He admitted in another thread he was “trolling for fun” because he was bored. Juvenile. Probably a 30 year old UNC Charlotte grad who works at a restaurant. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I appreciate the nuggets Cam is willing to offer. Hopefully he continues this with other prospects. I can't recall him speaking much about the other guys unless I missed it. Definitely he and Steve Smith went out on a limb for Bryce. Hopefully he proves them right we don't need anymore failures. But when it comes to draft picks anyone can be wrong even the folks who have years of knowledge. That's why GM's change around the league frequently the ones with long term staying power are rare. Some of it is just plain dumb luck at times. We'll see.

Cam knows what he is talking about I appreciate his opinion. Everyone wants BY to be the man here. It’s just not looking very promising at the moment. Maybe a new coach and QB coach will help. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

All I said was “but CJ stroud” lol. 

And here you are with another reply. After saying you aren’t going to reply. Just like last night when you said you were running to Reddit and then proceeded to post here a bunch more. We know you aren’t keeping your word and at this point it’s just an attention thing for you. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

And here you are with another reply. After saying you aren’t going to reply. Just like last night when you said you were running to Reddit and then proceeded to post here a bunch more. We know you aren’t keeping your word and at this point it’s just an attention thing for you. 

Just block me dude lol

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

1a4d8878daec06c6367c0ce48fcacf8c.jpg.985468bdbc134c69a7c11d290e6c10e5.jpg

It’s worked for Bill when he had Tom Brady. It hasn’t really worked for Ron… more or less at all. He’s been a loser far more often than a winner as a head coach. He had Cam and Luke here and we had like 3 winning seasons in 8 or 9 years. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Cam might do better than I thought on a coaching staff. He seems to have a good read on people and realizing different players are developed/coached in different ways. I always enjoy listening to his perspective. 

Yeah, I was always skeptical of players with a ton of natural ability coaching, but Cam & Dion are changing my mind.

• Pie 1