• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When is Fitterer fired?

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Go for what?

Some meaningless 1st round pick who we may whiff on?

This team is bad bro. Getting younger is not helping us. Burns is the least of our problems right now. We need to be focused on adding talent, not trading talent for unknown talent.

Keep Burns and focus on Tee Higgins in FA. Find a GM who can actually make good draft picks. These trades aren't helping us in any way. I get people want a 1st round pick, but we need to keep all the assets we have. This team went all in on Bryce. Put weapons around him in FA and get someone with our 2nd round pick to compliment Tee Higgins.

Burns will not play for the Panthers beyond 2023, I'd put it at a 5% chance, at best, and that's only because I don't want to say 0%.

That we couldn't get a deal done with him before the season shows how far apart we had to have been with him and on the open market, someone absolutely will, because the entire league has seen the Panthers constantly mis-use stars and then watch them explode with their next team.

Yes, we could franchise tag him, but he's not playing a down for us on the tag, not after how this has all gone.  

The time to trade for him is now because a pass rusher is what a lot of teams think will put them over the top, and the leverage is that multiple teams will want him.

We'll get a 1st plus more for him, no doubt in my mind.

So it just becomes who does Tepper want making the trade, Fitterer or Morgan, and that's what dictates how much longer Fitterer is around in my opinion 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

What's depressing is thinking back to an alternative history where the giants hire rhule, we trade up for herbert bc we don't have a dipshit coach to nix the trade, now we have herbert, McCaffrey and Moore in the same offense 

Thanks for somehow making my night even more depressing, wow that would have been a hell of an offense

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hold on let me call Tepper and ask him.

Update

Just got off the phone with Tepper. He said tell @Panthers Fan 69 to STFU and stop complaining. He said he's tired of random fans questioning him on The Huddle. If you got a problem the way he runs his franchise then stop going to the games and find another fuggin team.

He also said Keep Pounding these L's.

#TheTepperWay

9 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Burns will not play for the Panthers beyond 2023, I'd put it at a 5% chance, at best, and that's only because I don't want to say 0%.

That we couldn't get a deal done with him before the season shows how far apart we had to have been with him and on the open market, someone absolutely will, because the entire league has seen the Panthers constantly mis-use stars and then watch them explode with their next team.

Yes, we could franchise tag him, but he's not playing a down for us on the tag, not after how this has all gone.  

The time to trade for him is now because a pass rusher is what a lot of teams think will put them over the top, and the leverage is that multiple teams will want him.

We'll get a 1st plus more for him, no doubt in my mind.

So it just becomes who does Tepper want making the trade, Fitterer or Morgan, and that's what dictates how much longer Fitterer is around in my opinion 

Can you give some actual trade proposals?

A 1st + extra sounds great, just need some offers so I can see if it's worth it.

27 minutes ago, Herb said:

The worst part is we really should have kept mccaffrey and Moore and traded burns. He did the opposite. Lmao. 

Yup we would have had what 2 first round picks there? If we sucked drafted a QB next year. I might be checked out of Panthers football for the rest of the year. This has been a disaster.

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Update

Just got off the phone with Tepper. He said tell @Panthers Fan 69 to STFU and stop complaining. He said he's tired of random fans questioning him on The Huddle. If you got a problem the way he runs his franchise then stop going to the games and find another fuggin team.

He also said Keep Pounding these L's.

#TheTepperWay

Hahahahahaha well done! 

• Beer 1