• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 6

therealmjl

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hype man?

The team won 1 game last year and he has a winning record in his 1st season. At some point you just don't like Deion if you keep questioning him.

It's like you have big expectations for Deion to dominate college football in his 1st season. That's just not realistic. They get to a bowl game the season is a success. Hell it's already a success from last season.

Only one of us has been talking about Colorado in a Pac-12 championship. 😂

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I mean you act like I had them in the Nat'l championship this year.

I been on record saying Texas will win the Nat'l championship and I consider them the best overall team in college football.

But I'm a Colorado homer in your eyes lmao

You're not a Colorado homer. Your loyalty goes no further than whatever the next hype train is.

Let a mumble rapper show up on a sideline and you're gonna get real excited.

I turned it off at 14-0 lol. Woke up and checked the score lol. Then watched the highlight package on YT. Deion is not a coach ... yet. He's a recruiter. His post game was all about questioning his team's love for football. Well ... it's time we question his ability to coach. And you can say all you want about "if they had a better O-Line", etc. Well, if Stanford had some of the star players Colorado does ... same result? It comes down to coaching, and almost every time they pan the camera to Deion, he has the microphone pointed up. Is he even coaching??? He can recruit all the elite guys he wants over the next couple of seasons ... but he better start burning that midnight oil in the tape room. This isn't a video game.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're not a Colorado homer. Your loyalty goes no further than whatever the next hype train is.

Let a mumble rapper show up on a sideline and you're gonna get real excited.

This is the 2nd time you keep mentioning rappers on the sidelines.

I already know why you hate Colorado let's just leave it at that. Mad because Colorado gets all the attention and celebrities of all races are here to see prime. Yet all you focus on is "rappers on the sidelines".

Clown!

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is the 2nd time you keep mentioning rappers on the sidelines.

I already know why you hate Colorado let's just leave it at that. Mad because Colorado gets all the attention and celebrities of all races are here to see prime. Yet all you focus on is "rappers on the sidelines".

Clown!

Nice race card, pal.

Enjoy getting excited about celebrities and building strawmen for when people make fun of you for having the fan mentality of a middle schooler. THAT'S what I'm mocking you for. Everybody else wants to watch Mahomes and Kelce and you get excited about Taylor Swift like you're a 13 year old girl. Don't talk to me about a clown.

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nice race card, pal.

Enjoy getting excited about celebrities and building strawmen for when people make fun of you for having the fan mentality of a middle schooler. THAT'S what I'm mocking you for. Everybody else wants to watch Mahomes and Kelce and you get excited about Taylor Swift like you're a 13 year old girl. Don't talk to me about a clown.

Go Heels!

32 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Im also a nervous wreck today for UNC, literally the last team I have to root for with a chance at glory. ik ik canes but I just cant get into hockey as hard as I try. They lose and its hibernation till next august. 

Why? UNC is having a very good year and even with a loss today (which is unlikely), they have a great shot at a NY6 bid. App is three plays away from being 6-0 and I’m fed up with Clark, but I’m still supporting them. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Why? UNC is having a very good year and even with a loss today (which is unlikely), they have a great shot at a NY6 bid. App is three plays away from being 6-0 and I’m fed up with Clark, but I’m still supporting them. 

Win out and beat FSU in the ACC CG and we have a great shot at the playoffs though. Every game is high stakes because to have any shot at the playoffs we have to go undefeated. There's no two ways about it.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Win out and beat FSU in the ACC CG and we have a great shot at the playoffs though. Every game is high stakes because to have any shot at the playoffs we have to go undefeated. There's no two ways about it.

i get that but abandoning your fandom in what could be one of the best years UNC has ever had in football is a bad look imo.