• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who really wanted Young?

AU-panther

51 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

I can't keep track of every poster on here but this ghost passer is no system QB, he is too stupid to earn that elusive title and will cost the 49ers the game this Sunday. Taking the rested Bengals plus the points cause it should be an easy win when they also have a rah rah cheerleader leading their defense.

If you can’t keep track of who you are talking to maybe you should slow down and not be so quick to attempt to insult others. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

How so? I wasn't the one who announced on here that we were going to compete with Philly/SF for the chance to be in the Super Bowl THIS season but i forgot who made that claim....can you remind me if you don't mind? 

If you gonna quote me at least tell the truth. I said we could beat anybody besides the 49ers/Eagles.

That doesn't sound like a SB contender to me. I flat out said 49ers/Eagles were the cream of the crop.

Now you can go back to calling everyone out about their past predictions.

25 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you gonna quote me at least tell the truth. I said we could beat anybody besides the 49ers/Eagles.

That doesn't sound like a SB contender to me. I flat out said 49ers/Eagles were the cream of the crop.

I actually took an image just in case you might edit or remove it that states we would be competing with the 49ers/Eagles for the conference championship. ANY team that can compete with them for the conference are contenders for the SB whether you like it or not. At this point, i would put the Lions in that mix once they get Burns since we are wasting his time by NOT getting an extension done. And the other team are the Cowboys. They have the defense and the playmakers which are REQUIRED to compete for the conference. NOT an elite QB that fans seem delusional on. A reliable system QB like Purdy would do as well....not a extremely RAW but physically gifted QB. Which is why the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens won SB with system QB like McMahon and Dilfer. I wouldn't call Foles a system guy but his clutch under pressure like Brady was the reason why they won, NOT an elite QB. Cowboys DO NOT need DAK to be elite to win the SB and the sooner fans realize this, the better off they will be to understand why we CANNOT beat ANY team besides the Eagles/49ers if you still choose to believe that. 

48 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

And you already KNOW that we had no proven playmakers on our team after trading DJ away when you made that infamous announcement to begin with. I thought we would struggle to win any games until we can get true playmakers on this team before this team can be feared. Trust me on this!

2 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

And you already KNOW that we had no proven playmakers on our team after trading DJ away when you made that infamous announcement to begin with. I thought we would struggle to win any games until we can get true playmakers on this team before this team can be feared. Trust me on this!

That's because I believed the hype!

People were telling me we didn't need a #1 WR because TMJ and Mingo had the potential to pretty good WR's. They told me we had a allstar coaching staff I believed!

Excuse me for Believing!

13 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's because I believed the hype!

People were telling me we didn't need a #1 WR because TMJ and Mingo had the potential to pretty good WR's. They told me we had a allstar coaching staff I believed!

Excuse me for Believing!

Well I can accept that cause those pie in the sky hypers don't know anything about contending which both Tepper and Fitter seem to subscribe to that all we need is a franchise QB along with exceptional coaching are the only recipe to compete for the conference to the Super Bowl. I still blame more on Fitter cause as GM, he could have told the owner that we NEED to keep our only true playmaker in DJ to give our franchise QB a proven playmaker where every defense will try to contain which will allow our other receivers to get open too. All you need is one but more is always better. DJ was our Tyreek. When the Titans traded their only feared receiver in AJ to the Eagles, their offense exploded while his replacement Burks is like our Mingo, still trying to be like AJ.

https://gotitans.com/threads/lets-talk-treylon-burks.103815/

And when GB traded their only true playmaker, an elite QB like Rodgers struggle to win games as they missed the playoff for the first time. The 49ers went to the SB with a fragile system QB in JimmyG and keep in mind, they will up for most of the game until Mahomes won it in the end. Still had Jimmy was able to make that deep pass to his playmaker near the end zone at the very end, 49ers would had won the SB. That is proof enough that true playmakers and defense are the key to compete with a system QB to run their schemes is enough to reach and almost win the SB. 

That is why the blame goes to Fitter before we ever blame Reich without any playmakers for our franchise QB to work with cause it isn't fair.

Even Jemo is not proven yet and may end up like Burks but we still need to trade for him cause they had REAL chemistry to make magic happen as part of the Bama connection I been pushing for and Burns is the key to get him.

As of now, I only have 8 teams that can contend for the SB. KC/Fins/Bills/Ravens to represent the East while the Eagles/49ers/Cowboys/Lions to rep the West. Playmakers and Defense are the key ingredient. Lets watch who will end up in the SB but I got 49ers vs KC for a rematch.

https://www.bonus.com/odds/super-bowl/

33 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Well I can accept that cause those pie in the sky hypers don't know anything about contending which both Tepper and Fitter seem to subscribe to that all we need is a franchise QB along with exceptional coaching are the only recipe to compete for the conference to the Super Bowl. I still blame more on Fitter cause as GM, he could have told the owner that we NEED to keep our only true playmaker in DJ to give our franchise QB a proven playmaker where every defense will try to contain which will allow our other receivers to get open too. All you need is one but more is always better. DJ was our Tyreek. When the Titans traded their only feared receiver in AJ to the Eagles, their offense exploded while his replacement Burks is like our Mingo, still trying to be like AJ.

https://gotitans.com/threads/lets-talk-treylon-burks.103815/

And when GB traded their only true playmaker, an elite QB like Rodgers struggle to win games as they missed the playoff for the first time. The 49ers went to the SB with a fragile system QB in JimmyG and keep in mind, they will up for most of the game until Mahomes won it in the end. Still had Jimmy was able to make that deep pass to his playmaker near the end zone at the very end, 49ers would had won the SB. That is proof enough that true playmakers and defense are the key to compete with a system QB to run their schemes is enough to reach and almost win the SB. 

That is why the blame goes to Fitter before we ever blame Reich without any playmakers for our franchise QB to work with cause it isn't fair.

Even Jemo is not proven yet and may end up like Burks but we still need to trade for him cause they had REAL chemistry to make magic happen as part of the Bama connection I been pushing for and Burns is the key to get him.

As of now, I only have 8 teams that can contend for the SB. KC/Fins/Bills/Ravens to represent the East while the Eagles/49ers/Cowboys/Lions to rep the West. Playmakers and Defense are the key ingredient. Lets watch who will end up in the SB but I got 49ers vs KC for a rematch.

https://www.bonus.com/odds/super-bowl/

The Bills might not even make the playoffs if they don’t get their act straight.

22 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

The Bills might not even make the playoffs if they don’t get their act straight.

The Bills has a good enough defense especially when pressuring the QB but their run defense is one of the worst for some reason. I think it has to do with scheming or lack thereof like Wilks had took over as DC and just tell the guys do stop them with one of his motivation speeches, idk. 

I know its not top tier so I put more emphasis on their elite QB to outscore the opposing team which is off from my defense/playmakers requirement. If they have the Ravens defense who shut down the Lions for the first time this season, the Bills would be very scary. Even the Steelers D is better than the Bills as of now. Loving the top tier Ravens D!