• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t freak out

NAS

40 minutes ago, frankw said:

Anyone can be wrong about a player but my goodness he is embarrassing his doubters at this point. The knocks on his intelligence his character. That mess was shameful. All from the same people who propped up the QB who skipped the combine.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Whats even more embarrassing is that whenever cj stroud praise comes up you got these fans who always want to call out the texans coaching staff first like its all them. When you actually do research you find out that the OC is a first year coordinator and he use to coach defense prior. The main coaches are all rookies in some type of way and are learning on the job like stroud. Still a big contrast to the allstar staff here for our qb. Lol 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Whats even more embarrassing is that whenever you cj stroud praise comes up you got these fans who always want to call out the texans coaching staff first like its all them. When you actually do research you find out that the OC is a first year coordinator and he use to coach defense prior. The main coaches are all rookies in some type of way and are learning on the job like stroud. Still a big contrast to the allstar staff here for our qb. Lol 

I know man it's wild to me that folks are talking up that staff that roster as if it were the best destination out of all the rookie QB's. That was us. Then the same people will turn around and say for certain Stroud would be bad here. The difference maker is Stroud's arm talent and he has every bit the necessary QB IQ to play at this level.

45 minutes ago, frankw said:

Anyone can be wrong about a player but my goodness he is embarrassing his doubters at this point. The knocks on his intelligence his character. That mess was shameful. All from the same people who propped up the QB who skipped the combine.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

And he is apparently a great leader 

https://x.com/stroud4roty/status/1709615278575784379?s=46

This video almost made me cry 

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

And he is apparently a great leader 

https://x.com/stroud4roty/status/1709615278575784379?s=46

This video almost made me cry 

Through the pre draft process I said in some ways he reminded me a lot of Cam Newton. And he looked up to Cam growing up. I see some of it in how he carries himself as a player and as a man. And some of those laser beams he's been throwing are definitely reminiscent.

It's over though. We just gotta hope Bryce Young can grow this season.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Man I love the energy Stroud is playing with.  Seeing him hop up and down over the OL as that pass is being caught made me laugh.  We need to get our players out there having fun.  I know they are all frustrated from losing but they need some positive energy.  

I would be happy with our o-line getting pissed when Bryce gets lit up five seconds after a whistle was blown.

• Pie 1