• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers name Tyke Tolbert WRs coach

Jbro

I know when I think "elite receivers of the past 6 years", I think of the Bills. :D

Anyway, I know nothing of this guy. Hope he pans out.

Receiver hasn't been the Bills issue quite as much as QB has.

Decent choice. I left him off my list because, like SLJ, I'd read from a couple of sources that he'd taken the LSU job.

This is kind of like when we hired Meeks last year. Nothing special coached some good units and some bad ones but considering the Colts spent most of there cap on O he never was given his best chance to succeed. Well the Bill's have struggled at QB since he has been there but he still has put out a few good receivers.

Man I am getting excited about this season. I am getting the same vibe I got before last year. Now bring in another receiver or two and get us a damn ST coach that knows what the hell hes doing. Get one that returns kicks/punts as well preferably (especially since if we get draft a guy I doubt he plays much).

Or they decided they got a good one so why wait. Maybe they didn't want to wait and miss out like they did with April.

Most likely your right but no offense to Tolbert but he is no April. April was considered by many to be the best ST coach in the league. But yeah I would be a little gun sigh if I fubared that bad as well.

Archived