• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't let them

Zod

19 minutes ago, Smithers said:

meh - they’re just doing their job.  You’ll never find an organization whose own PR team trashes the org or the person or writes their checks.  Just common sense.  

side note - please clean this place up.  It’s worse than Panthers.com any day of the week.  

You should leave. That might help.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 3

Just now, Zod said:

You should leave. That might help.

And therein lies the problem.  You own the site, several of us long timers are asking for your help…begging for your leadership here.  And you respond with a quip in a weak attempt to seem cool for a few minutes.  I miss the good ole days when folks could talk football around here, regardless of how our team performs, without the constant negativity and hurling of insults for attention.  All good things come to an end I guess.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Just now, Smithers said:

And therein lies the problem.  You own the site, several of us long timers are asking for your help…begging for your leadership here.  And you respond with a quip in a weak attempt to seem cool for a few minutes.  I miss the good ole days when folks could talk football around here, regardless of how our team performs, without the constant negativity and hurling of insults for attention.  All good things come to an end I guess.  

Bye Felicia.  You heard the man 

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

Buddy, I'm asking you to leave. All you do is moan with entitlement. We don't need it. You won't be missed.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Zod said:

Buddy, I'm asking you to leave. All you do is moan with entitlement. We don't need it. You won't be missed.

Moan with entitlement?  Lol.  So my posts in support of the team regardless of performance is considered moaning with entitlement?  Gotcha.  

• Poo 1