• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The headlines, lmao

Zod

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

there is literally zero local heat on this bunch.  zero. 

national media has never cared about us except when Cam was here or we were good.  So they aren't even going to bother kicking us. 

The national media is already kicking. The Guardian did a peice too.

Yeah the local media is mostly towing the company line. I do wonder how long Tepper can keep that up. Ellis' podcast disapeared after the Seattle game. IDK but that levy is going to bust sooner than later.

It's all building and a good old trainwreck creates clicks and views.

I think I'm already totally satisfied with the whole season since we scored not one, but TWO TDs early against Miami. I'm going to savor the memory of those TDs for many years to come. No I don't mind that we don't have a 1st round pick and are going to go 0-17. The running game looked good early, so everything is fine. And I know I can rest assured that Bryce is handling these losses like pro, and he is totally not crying alone in the locker room. Good to know that. Yes we're sitting pretty here fans. Cat birds seat.

Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

I think I'm already totally satisfied with the whole season since we scored not one, but TWO TDs early against Miami. I'm going to savor the memory of those TDs for many years to come. No I don't mind that we don't have a 1st round pick and are going to go 0-17. The running game looked good early, so everything is fine. And I know I can rest assured that Bryce is handling these losses like pro, and he is totally not crying alone in the locker room. Good to know that. Yes we're sitting pretty here fans. Cat birds seat.

Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF

...Miami didn't drop 50 on us so...i can consider this a win...