• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 7 Other NFL Games thread

Just now, Wanderlai said:

The Bagent kid could be a diamond like Purdy. His dad is Travis Bagent a renowned pro arm wrestler back in his day. He was intense. If he is anything like his dad look out. 

We’ll have to see in a few weeks. All the Bears did today is run the ball up the middle and throw a bunch of screens. The Raiders just never stopped it. The kid will get tested if they put him into forced passing situations. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• at some point, though, you just have to suck it up and accept it and deal with the bad deal you got.  you go through funks where you keep making mistakes and hope that you get it figured out sometime soon, but in the learning process you realize you could have done some things better but you're stuck with decisions you make. you have two choices...whine about it or just brush it off and hope can make the situation you put yourself work. i know a lot of people in here have probably never experienced or dealt with failure much in their lives, but i have and i learned to just suck it up and try to make the best of the situation you've got yourself in because you realize that you're stuck with it for a while. doesn't do any good to keep harping over what you wish you had done better. you already know that. now it's just about moving forward from here and making the best of it and hoping you can make something of it. it's the easiest thing in the world to look at where Bryce falls short...and yes, that was intentional. everyone knows that and all that is done is beating that horse laying on the ground. what takes some work is trying to see how it can work and if they have done and are doing things to help the situation get better. 
    • I completely agree. Guys like David Carr and Darnold have all the potential in the world but really could have benefited from sitting for a few years.
    • I will go to my grave thinking that some qbs simply need to sit for a spell and not start immediately and that having multiple head coaches and oc's in the first few years is a sure fire way to ruin a qb.  Having to learn new schemes, new terminology etc while having to learn to lead in the nfl is simply too much for the majority of qbs.  I know it sucks for the fans but look at KC situation.  That had a great vet mentor to mahoomes and simply let him learn with absolutely no pressure in his rookie year.  Not sure why more teams are not following that model.