• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My shirt for this Sunday and I’m bringing 20 more to pass around

TheBigKat

5 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

In my professional life I’ve done just fine

sold my company to a private equity firm and have built a very nice monthly income stream buying several unique short term rentals. My biggest challenge of the day is going to Costco buying paper towels and stocking all the properties. I’m beyond lucky and grateful to be retired at 41 with time to attend my boys football games, pick them up from school, play PlayStation with them, etc

Can you please show me the way....divorced, single dad of 4 struggling with life.  Appreciate it!

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

ok...moving this to the general forum. 

not really football talk anymore. more life/career advice 

bro we're 0-6. 90% of the huddle doesn't visit the "lounge". this thread is going to to die now. he had people that are actually GOING to the game wanting to purchase these shirts. and oh no! career advice sprinkled in?! the horror! this place is in shambles because of the team but the mods around here picking and choosing what to censor is also completely killing what's left of this place.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

• 3 weeks later...