• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Lightning 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah agreed. Don’t think you can split Noesen and KK up right now, they’ve been dynamite.

Sorry was in the middle of cooking shrimp and grits and just read the first bits. I totally agree with the rest.

I think we should put Bunting with Drury though and see if it elevates drury’s game. Cause so far he’s been zeros. Just with little home stent. With Pono and Suzuki hungry and waiting in the wings… Drury might be a trade causality and will probably play better on a higher line somewhere else. 

• Pie 2

47 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Correct.

Max was never in our long term plans, so his absence didn't really hinder us in any meaningful way.

Svech's long term recovery is far more important to this team then his return this season.

While I agree we are talking an 11 year age gap and a guy who has no injury history ACL surgery has come a long way and SVECHNIKOV is already at nine months post op he hasn't been rushed. I'm guessing he will be back Thursday.

• Beer 1