• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Lightning 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I disagree. He looks blind in his past few games. He’s not tracking the puck well until people get in close. We need Andersen back asap. 

I guess I didn't watch the Avs game...just from what I saw last night. Don't you think if he was that blurry with his vision the canes would have made that happen already? Seems like a fairly simple solution if that's truly the issue. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, panthers81 said:

I guess I didn't watch the Avs game...just from what I saw last night. Don't you think if he was that blurry with his vision the canes would have made that happen already? Seems like a fairly simple solution if that's truly the issue. 

That I don’t really know. He still talks through a translator mostly… 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

We've played 7 games out of 82 if anything from the past five years these are the anomaly not the rule...

THURSDAY we should see our full lineup (maybe minus Pesce) but I'd bet we get Anderson and SVECHNIKOV back.

My comment was in reference to the team being so close on multiple occasions to scoring but unable to.

It’s a common Canes theme that presented itself for the first time this season last night.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

So, aside from the Canes losing- how did they skate? Scoring chances? Defensive improvement?

I saw the stat line the Canes had about 10 more SOG than Tampa, but they scored 3 on 20-some shots?

PP and PK?

Defense looked good minus a Slavin brain fart on one goal. Canes had their chances but just wiffed on the shot. Koochie played very well. One goal was on him. The other were redirects. If our D plays that way we will be back to winning in no time. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, DavidEng said:

Ouch that hurts.

33 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Someone on Reddit started a rumor that he injured his dick, calling it a true lower body injury.

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/news/brett-pesce-broken-dick

Brett Pesce injury update.

Defenseman had surgery to repair broken dick suffered on West coast road trip.

FHLeclhUcAIHD0_.jpg_large.thumb.png.692ece86e524445a372f63a036786bbb.png

By Canes PR @CanesPR Hurricane.com
2:05 PM

RALEIGH, NC. - The National Hockey League’s Carolina Hurricanes today announced that defensemen Brett Pesce is expected to miss 2-4 weeks with a lower body injury. Pesce is at home in Raleigh recovering from a successful penile reconstruction surgery to repair a broken dick suffered against the Tampa Bay Lightning.

• Pie 2