• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football: Week 10

Mr. Scot

Just now, OldhamA said:

His current class is terrible and he's told his entire OLine (who are all transfers, therefore would have to sit out a year if they moved on) that he'll be recruiting over them in the Transfer Portal this season.

He's also fired his OC who was very highly of in coaching circles - it's all falling apart.  

Sure seems that way.

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Week 10 and Deion is still the most talked about HC in football.

You guys can't find other coaches to bad mouth?

Harbaugh out here sending undercover scouts on the opposing team sidelines. Deion has been slandered all season by the huddle. It's time to find a new target.

His whole schtick is about bringing eyes to his product.

Well, he brought eyes to his product and now he's reaping the whirlwind. 

Deion will be fine. The amount people already bashing him because he didn't walk in and make a 1-win football team a national title contender in 1 off season is crazy. The collage game is so much based on Jimmy's and Joe's that expecting instant success is just not possible. Give him some time to build that team's talent and depth then bash and criticize him when he leaves for a big SEC or Big 10 school that offers him a large sum of money. 

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Week 10 and Deion is still the most talked about HC in football.

You guys can't find other coaches to bad mouth?

Harbaugh out here sending undercover scouts on the opposing team sidelines. Deion has been slandered all season by the huddle. It's time to find a new target.

We still trash Pickles, Teddy, Darnold, Rivera, Rhule, Richardson, John Fox, KB, etc. It's all part of sports forums. Sorry if Deion is your idol.

18 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Deion will be fine. The amount people already bashing him because he didn't walk in and make a 1-win football team a national title contender in 1 off season is crazy. The collage game is so much based on Jimmy's and Joe's that expecting instant success is just not possible. Give him some time to build that team's talent and depth then bash and criticize him when he leaves for a big SEC or Big 10 school that offers him a large sum of money. 

That's not why people bash Deion lol. They bash him because he did a HBCU dirty, their players dirty, former Colorado players dirty, current Colorado players dirty, and a coach dirty. He's on par with Belichick, Saban, etc. in terms of scummy coaches.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

We still trash Pickles, Teddy, Darnold, Rivera, Rhule, Richardson, John Fox, KB, etc. It's all part of sports forums. Sorry if Deion is your idol.

How is Deion my idol when my idol is you?

I always wanted a beach house on the Jersey shore. I hope I can retire with a beach house like you.

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

That's not why people bash Deion lol. They bash him because he did a HBCU dirty, their players dirty, former Colorado players dirty, current Colorado players dirty, and a coach dirty. He's on par with Belichick, Saban, etc. in terms of scummy coaches.

Deion the only HC to leave a university?

He got a raise and a better job opportunity. This is just a real life situation.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

How is Deion my idol when my idol is you?

I always wanted a beach house on the Jersey shore. I hope I can retire with a beach house like you.

Ew, Jersey. I'm in the Rockaways. And take a number, boo. I have like, three people who idolize me before you. Like ... whoever has the highest IQ, the world's strongest man, and the dude who invented dinner rolls.

6 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Enough Colorado talk.

Lets talk about the Tar Heels. What are the chances of us getting to the ACC Championship game?

My dream was UNC making the playoffs. I wanted to see Maye vs a SEC defense.

There's an eight-team log jam behind Florida State. UNC has a shot at it but I wonder if your defense can hold up. I do think you guys beat us next week; if Riley Leonard were healthy I might feel a bit differently, but I'm not sure that our offense can put up enough points without him. We might be able to lean on the ground game, though, so we'll see.

Louisville looks like the best team after FSU. No idea how they lost to Pitt.

Really weird year in the conference overall.