• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB School Bryce Young vs Colts

*FreeFua*

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

All of our WRs are slower than poo rolling up hill.  When you see these film breakdowns it really drives it home.

Yep and it’s been like this all year.

Which is why there’s no way I’m throwing out the B word until I see this kid play on an NFL team first 

• Pie 7

It's almost as if the coaching staff doesn't want the receivers to run deep routes. Chark and TMJ can attempt to do so. 

And this guy's attacks on Thielen...damn. he seems to be criticizing him for being slow...which happens with age. And for being "#1" receiver. But that's not Thielen's fault for being considered #1. And he's ridiculing Thielen's block attempt. But who designed that? I'll bet it wasn't AT's idea.

Look, Thielen's not the greatest, but he's clearly the most reliable right now.

Edited by 96Bravo
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Summary at 35:05

”there is no separation ever…ever”

Clip 1 is why I don't watch his stuff anymore.

He's determined to die on that Bryce Young hill.

"They're all stop routes" - except Mingo is running an out. I'd want the ball to go to him, only Young knows that he doesn't have the arm to make that throw in the NFL... which is a big part of the problem. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 15

Bryce Young has zero chance to succeed in this offense and lack of talent. Frankly at this rate it may kill hos future.

I have doubts even prime Peyton Manning would find success in this disaster of an offense.

For those saying Young is a bust already just because CJ Stroud is showing out (props to him and he's the better QB at this point), well tell me which QB would succeed because there would be almost no one else who would. Young has his deficiencies, sure, but for crying out loud he's not getting a fair shot to even be able to do something.

Expecting miracles every sunday is not how you develop a QB, and exactly how you ruin the progress of one. Reich should be charged with malpractice for this.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, 96Bravo said:

It's almost as if the coaching staff doesn't want the receivers to run deep routes. Chark and TMJ can attempt to do so. 

I mean half the time Chark can’t shake being pressed and the other half the OL breaks down before Young can throw it

Young buys time and hits Chark in the face last week and the ball bounces off his mask

There’s no winning. This team is literally trash

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Clip 1 is why I don't watch his stuff anymore.

He's determined to die on that Bryce Young hill.

"They're all stop routes" - except Mingo is running an out. I'd want the ball to go to him, only Young knows that he doesn't have the arm to make that throw in the NFL... which is a big part of the problem. 

Where do you want the ball to go

• Pie 1
  • Flames 4
  • Poo 1