• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fowler rips Tepper

Mr. Scot

It'd be one thing if we were the Lions Dan Campbell's first year playing with heart, losing in heartbreaking ways but hanging in each game and getting better week over week. 

Instead the offense looks just as bad as it did in the preseason, there's not heart, no fight, and zero improvement. 

Dan Campbell was worth hanging onto after a bad first year. I see absolutely nothing that says we should hang on to anyone other than Evero making chicken salad out of chicken poo that is his injured defensive unit.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

It'd be one thing if we were the Lions Dan Campbell's first year playing with heart, losing in heartbreaking ways but hanging in each game and getting better week over week. 

Instead the offense looks just as bad as it did in the preseason, there's not heart, no fight, and zero improvement. 

Dan Campbell was worth hanging onto after a bad first year. I see absolutely nothing that says we should hang on to anyone other than Evero making chicken salad out of chicken poo that is his injured defensive unit.

Yep - good points. The team is not good. The playcalling is bad. No coaching adjustments. Two coordinators who were hot up and comers have probably ruined their careers here. Frank Wrong gotta go. 

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It’s literally like one of the two rules about being a journalist. 

Dude, I have a degree in journalism from Grady College. Times have changed. Moreover, editorialists have a whole lot more leeway than your average reporter. What Fowler did all works. 

Edited by top dawg

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Dude, I have a degree in journalism from Grady College. Times have changed. Moreover, editorialists have a whole lot more leeway than your average reporter. What Fowler did all works. 

I’ve never heard of Grady college. 

You don’t make yourself a part of the story. Period. 

33 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yep. Fowler is a columnist, not a reporter.

Also worth noting that the verbal skirmish between the two of them was initiated by Tepper.