• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

It was their 4th game with over 100 yards rushing, the same number the Panthers have had.

One of those games was because of Young’s 26-yard run putting us well over 100. Funny thing — he still has the only 22+ yard run this season by a Panther, and it’s one of a whopping two 20+ yard runs 

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Agreed. I watched basketball with my kid this afternoon and we had a blast. Didn’t visit the Huddle, didn’t think “wonder what CJ’s doing,” didn’t even think “that god damn midget who’s taller than 4/5 of the Huddle makes my blood boil as red as my Ickey avatar,” either 

Nah you just ran to make sure that you saw a thread about Stroud and that you commented on the Stroud thread multiple times. You’re spending your free time on an Internet forum for a team that has never had back to back winning seasons lol. You thought to yourself after this amazing basketball day “you know what I should do? Run to the huddle and see if there’s any threads about Stroud to comment on. 😂

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

Nah you just ran to make sure that you saw a thread about Stroud and that you commented on the Stroud thread multiple times. You’re spending your free time on an Internet forum for a team that has never had back to back winning seasons lol. You thought to yourself after this amazing basketball day “you know what I should do? Run to the huddle and see if there’s any threads about Stroud to comment on. 😂

Kinda weird that that's the conclusion you drew from it, but yeah -- you're definitely not obsessed with Stroud 😭

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Then he immediately has 4 posts back to back complaining about other posters.   He is a curious one for sure.    I like the humble brag about being a good dad though.  

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

CJ with another game winning drive, over 300 yds passing, rushing TDs, and out dualed Burrow.

Meanwhile in Pantherland…Bryce was out dualed by an undrafted QB, no passing or rushing TDs, and could barely throw it past the sticks. 

Flaming On Fire GIF

Edited by Wanderlai
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Then he immediately has 4 posts back to back complaining about other posters.   He curious one for sure.    I like the humble brag about being a good dad though.  

Imagine watching your kid play basketball and as soon as it’s over you raced to the huddle to complain about people talking about a topic you don’t like that’s clearly labeled in the title lol. 

• Beer 1