• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

3 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Some of those sacks were actually his fault just like they were in college. Bryce's style of play can lead to sacks and more hits, so simply stating the number and leaving that out is also fitting a narrative.

A lot weren’t.. Can you do a breakdown of the % of which were compare to others??

fug the BS.. At this point Bryce hasn’t been good but reality is this a organizational failure … And Honestly I can’t figure out why this went so wrong.. I have no answers why the Oline is worst after adding talent then when it didn’t have talent.. I have no answer why injuries to relatively healthy players in other places don’t stay that way here.. I don’t get why finally hiring a offensive staff makes the offense worse… I can’t explain why Snow’s college defense got better faster then Evero’s (who every analyst thought was the next big defensive genius) .. 

Other then we’re just crused.. Acceptance is a beautiful thing..

Edited by recceice

3 minutes ago, recceice said:

fug the BS.. At this point Bryce hasn’t been good but reality is this a organizational failure at this point… And Honestly I can’t figure out why this went so wrong.. I have no answers why the Oline is worst after adding talent then when it didn’t have talent.. I have no answer why injuries to relatively healthy players in other places don’t stay that way here.. I don’t get why finally hiring a offensive staff makes the offense worse… I can’t explain why Snow’s college defense got better faster then Evero’s (who every analyst thought was the next big defensive genius) .. 

Other then we’re just crused.. Acceptance is a beautiful thing..

There are factors not helping the oline that are directly impacted by the offense we have built around Bryce Young to fit his strengths. Such as the fact virtually all of our plays are out of the shotgun because he does not take snaps from center. That removes play action it makes the job of the defense easier and it can't be helping our run game either. We are predictable for that reason as much as we are poor playcalling. We knew of what these limitations of Bryce Young were when we drafted him.

As for the defense we couldn't reach the end zone against the second worst team in the league maybe we should worry about the O first.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

There are factors not helping the oline that are directly impacted by the offense we have built around Bryce Young to fit his strengths. Such as the fact virtually all of our plays are out of the shotgun because he does not take snaps from center. That removes play action it makes the job of the defense easier and it can't be helping our run game either. We are predictable for that reason as much as we are poor playcalling. We knew of what these limitations of Bryce Young were when we drafted him.

As for the defense we couldn't reach the end zone against the second worst team in the league maybe we should worry about the O first.

They ran most plays out of shotgun last year and that shouldn’t effect them making holes in the run game or being able to block up simple blitz packages.. 
We can blame the new offensive scheme but isn’t this what we wanted??? A new offensive coaching staff since we as a organization have never done before… 

Hasn’t most of these offensive coaches produced better offense then “the hated” Ben Mcadoo??

It’s a Bryce thing because that doesn’t seem so likely when Ickey can’t keep ppl off the QB the 1st play every game.. Nor can anybody figure out how to block a defensive twist play by 2 Dline man who play 1 game together… Also who other then Thelien is getting separation and making contested catches?? 

You say the offensive is predictable because the QB .. Okay?? What about the weapons and the Oline scares a defense right now??