• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Young sprain an ankle this week?

Brent Gregory

4 minutes ago, CLG said:

I was watching the Dallas game thinking to myself that I may not make it through half time watching them play us if they play even half as well as they did yesterday. 

A sprained eye socket for me. Lol

Cant See Dont Look GIF by Global Esports

Might be less painful, at least emotionally.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Are we basically giving Young David Carr syndrome? Like sending him out to hell alone to get destroyed week after week while our piss poor coaching leads the way in this poo show? Will he recover for next season if Tepper gets smart and fires Reich then FINALLY hires a coach that is worth a poo?

Bryce isn't doing himself any favors.  It isn't like he's an innocent bystander in this poo show.  He's as culpable in the offensive sputtering as the WRs, RBs, TEs and OL.  I call it as I see it and if he were the lone exception in this dreadful offense, I'd say so, but he's not.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Bryce isn't doing himself any favors.  It isn't like he's an innocent bystander in this poo show.  He's as culpable in the offensive sputtering as the WRs, RBs, TEs and OL.  I call it as I see it and if he were the lone exception in this dreadful offense, I'd say so, but he's not.

Oh he has just as much blame by all means but one could say that of David Carr as well. My point is do you think this season screws him for the future or would he have a chance to pull out of it with decent coaching and NFL caliber players around him?

5 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Oh he has just as much blame by all means but one could say that of David Carr as well. My point is do you think this season screws him for the future or would he have a chance to pull out of it with decent coaching and NFL caliber players around him?

I think Bryce would have to have a rock star cast to be successful.  Herbstreet mentioned SF as a place Bryce could be successful.  No poo, what NFL caliber QB couldn't? 

My point is Bryce is limited physically, but given an ideal roster and staff he could maximize what he has to offer.  That place is not here.  It would literally take his entire rookie contract for this thing to get back on track--if even then.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I think Bryce would have to have a rock star cast to be successful.  Herbstreet mentioned SF as a place Bryce could be successful.  No poo, what NFL caliber QB couldn't? 

My point is Bryce is limited physically, but given an ideal roster and staff he could maximize what he has to offer.  That place is not here.  It would literally take his entire rookie contract for this thing to get back on track--if even then.

I’ve been saying all along that was the only reason he was good at Bama. The talent there is second to none. Gonna be literally impossible to make that happen on an NFL team.