• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Young sprain an ankle this week?

Brent Gregory

On 11/12/2023 at 10:47 PM, Brent Gregory said:

One of the best pass rush in the nfl is coming to town. A small qb having trouble with the speed of the game plus horrible pass protection has a super high chance of this being a game that just finishes him off. With absolutely nothing to play for is it time for a bogus injury or let Micah Parsons have target practice?

crystal ball love GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

• Beer 3

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just read every post in the thread. Not one poster was rooting for Bryce to get injured.

Then there’s no hope for you. You know I don’t personally dislike you but you’re delusional if you read through this and think nobody was rooting for him to get injured. Literally the first damn post is that. 

On 11/12/2023 at 10:47 PM, Brent Gregory said:

One of the best pass rush in the nfl is coming to town. A small qb having trouble with the speed of the game plus horrible pass protection has a super high chance of this being a game that just finishes him off. With absolutely nothing to play for is it time for a bogus injury or let Micah Parsons have target practice?

Mf right here is suggesting they let Micah have target practice on Bryce @LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Mf right here is suggesting they let Micah have target practice on Bryce @LinvilleGorge

He's very obviously saying that playing a small, struggling rookie QB behind a poor pass protecting OL is akin to letting Micah Parsons have target practice.

This is not rooting for him to get injured. All you're doing is making your narrative and bias painfully obvious.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

@LinvilleGorge what if I said Dan Morgan better hope he can remember the draft order? Which is actually nicer than this post 

You're talking about CTE and I'm talking about going through puberty late...no, what you're saying wouldn't be nicer at all. One is a natural process we all go through, the other is a degenerative disease , not the same.

5 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

I have no idea what the history is here or why you dug this thread back up, but as an impartial observer that first post was most definitely not suggesting that Carolina just allow Bryce be used as a tackling dummy. He was very obviously suggesting that they either pull him or prepare for him to get hammered given the state of tackle play at the time. 

There is nothing in this thread openly hoping that Bryce gets hurt/wishing injury on him. Zilch. If anything, many posts are concerned for his health and folks are saying it makes (made) sense to save him from that risk and offer up Dalton to the Dallas pass rush.

• Pie 1