• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets waive Michael Carter

top dawg

46 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

RB's are not our issue.  WR  and defense line are.

I largely agree, but you have to look for every opportunity to improve your roster. If a guy is available for practically nothing who is better than the worst guy currently on your roster at that position then you shouldn't neglect to make that move simply because it doesn't address your biggest roster issues. You have to get better where you can when you can taking advantage of current opportunities. I mean, it'd be awesome if Trent Williams or Tyreek Hill suddenly became available but that's not reality.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

50 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Of course, because JT is back and humming. 

I really don't know why the Bills, who obviously need a running game (or at least need to appreciate the running game) just refused to let him on the field. It looks like a blunder. 

One of the Bills biggest flaws is putting together their run game which makes their offense two dimensional. It was nice to see them lean on Cook and Murray later in the game but the former also needs to hold onto the damn ball. McDermott appeared to punish him for 20 minutes of game time from that first fumble. 

18 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

One of the Bills biggest flaws is putting together their run game which makes their offense two dimensional. It was nice to see them lean on Cook and Murray later in the game but the former also needs to hold onto the damn ball. McDermott appeared to punish him for 20 minutes of game time from that first fumble. 

Good thing they don’t bench Allen every time he turns the ball over or he would be averaging less than 100 per game.

• Beer 1

52 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's why I expect Howell to go to Rivera and Bieniemy and lobby for his boy.

He's a better fit for what they're doing on offense (basically not running the ball) than any RB currently on their roster.

He may, but of course we're in the top spot. We don't make logical moves though. We're liberal when we don't need to be, and conservative when we don't need to be. In other words, we spend money and draft picks when we shouldn't, and we sit on our hands when we could spend relatively little for an impactful player.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Good thing they don’t bench Allen every time he turns the ball over or he would be averaging less than 100 per game.

Fair. Dude is boom or bust. He can change the game or cost you. Reminds me a lot of Cam and I’m sure that will get me roasted on here but looking at it objectively they have similar attributes. I watched him beam at least two passes directly into the hands of receivers, one leading to an INT. Cam was notorious for putting all the velocity into throws despite the distance as well.