• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Goal Game

BY9Franchise

I'm missing something here.... I guess.

NotGettingFined is nowhere on my board...

Anyway, this banning crap just needs to stop unless it's an all-out personal attack. At least leave the posts that resulted in the banning up for everyone to see and be somewhat transparent. The idea that everything is just deleted really gives "moderating" more of a 1984 censorship look, North Korea, China and Russia all rolled into the world of The Carolina Huddle moderators role.

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Anyway, this banning crap just needs to stop unless it's an all-out personal attack. At least leave the posts that resulted in the banning up for everyone to see and be somewhat transparent. The idea that everything is just deleted really gives "moderating" more of a 1984 censorship look, North Korea, China and Russia all rolled into the world of The Carolina Huddle moderators role.

it's nothing that serious. it was someone who has been banned many times before that i noticed when i was cleaning out the spammers and their mess. 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Facts. 

Anyways, I’ll go necas. 

46 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

15 minutes ago, rayzor said:

it's nothing that serious. it was someone who has been banned many times before that i noticed when i was cleaning out the spammers and their mess. 

They get banned like 3-6 times a hockey season usually…

ABH, it was CanesWillRise Aka BY9(this year). I’m sure they’ll be back for the playoffs. That’s why I put over/unders on how long they will last. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Is there anyway you can allow @TrevorLaurenceTime22 to be unbanned?  He keeps coming back under all these Alts because he loves talking hockey with us and we like him here. Anyway to please give him one shot with his OG name?  If he messes up again then that’s it. But so he doesn’t have to keep signing in with new Alts, just give him one chance predicated on one mess up and he is gone. Thanks! 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'll probably get it again for popping up but page 2 of the terrance marshal thread I guess calling a clown a clown is too much of a personal attack. 

He considers me a spammer because I can't help but argue with thered/whoacamm by calling out all the times he was wrong.... heck he resorted to using racial slurs agaist me as thered and I was still banned before he was for "spamming". 

33 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

They get banned like 3-6 times a hockey season usually…

ABH, it was CanesWillRise Aka BY9(this year). I’m sure they’ll be back for the playoffs. That’s why I put over/unders on how long they will last. 

It's my own fault I'm completely incapable of not responding to one specific poster and it's been cause of every banning I've had.

Trevourlaurencetime for the two previous years! I honestly only post here 90% of the time.

Standings are as follows before the Boston maatchup at home Thursday night:

Anybodyhome- 8

Harbingers- 5

CarolinaWillRise- 5

DavidEng- 5

WelshPanther- 4

Panthers Fan 69- 4

DamnitJake!- 2

MillionDollarCam- 1

panthers81- 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So far, I have WelshPanther going with Aho; Panthers Fan 69 going with Necas; panthers81 has Burns and organicrusty1201 has Svech.

I'm going out tonight and calling Jack Drury's number.