• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Goal Game

BY9Franchise

Friday night in St. Louis. Back in the day, when I actually paid attention to baseball, the Cardinals were my team. Going back to the Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Tim McCarver days...

Anybodyhome- 8

DavidEng- 6

Harbingers- 6

CarolinaWillRise- 5

WelshPanther- 4

Panthers Fan 69- 4

DamnitJake!- 2

panthers81- 2

MillionDollarCam- 1

------------------------------------------

Going with Aho tonight. This may be a low-scoring affair, and going with a clutch scorer is the way to go.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

DavidEng making it interesting going into the final few games

Only two games to go, bit of a challenge but Im after Anybodyhome uh huh haha

Edited by DavidEng

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Baker just played how Baker played.... everywhere but here. He is a risk taking gunslinger.  Always has been.   Geno Smith was the best deep ball passer in the NFL his comeback season.  Wasn't even close that year.  Again, that's the type passer Canales has always been around in the offenses he has been part of.  The pass game that compliments the stubborn run is the deep chunk play pass game.   And that was his first investment with XL.  My continued point, is the same as going into last season.  It's a bad marriage going in.  The QB doesn't fit the scheme.  Again.  Carrol/Fox/Ron....all paired up their boring football with risk taking QBs.  And again, I'm fine if that is where we are going.  It's not my preference but that's not my argument.  I'm saying if we are doing that, we need a QB that matches it.     
    • I guess you missed the point. His rushing attack was dead last yet his team still performed. That’s not Fox/Rivera ball. His QB also had a career year. Remember the same QB that played for us in the same division and was so bad he was cut?  Carroll coached after Lynch as well. In fact Canales was more involved in the more recent offense with Geno Smith and a good rushing attack. People are taking him wanting a rushing attack and assuming that means we are shutting down our passing attack. Again many of the top offenses like SF, Miami, and Detroit featured strong rushing attacks. 
    • Too bad it was all for nothing because his dumbass goalie can't stay on his feet or control the puck when it's right infront of him