• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

15 year season ticket holder... I won't be renewing

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Man go spend that money doing literally anything else with your kids. Panthers are dead. RIP. 

Truth is David Tepper doesn’t belong in Charlotte. It seems forced and unnatural for the Carolina Panthers to have this Pennsylvania guy as the owner. He had no prior connections to the region and doesn’t understand literally anything that made the team successful in the past. He doesn’t embody any of the values the team was founded on and he has destroyed the culture the team had built. It’s no surprise the two head coaches he has hired both have strong connections to Pennsylvania. 

The team would have been way more successful than it has been if Ben Navarro was allowed to buy the team.

Preach my man!!!!

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Man go spend that money doing literally anything else with your kids. Panthers are dead. RIP. 

Truth is David Tepper doesn’t belong in Charlotte. It seems forced and unnatural for the Carolina Panthers to have this Pennsylvania guy as the owner. He had no prior connections to the region and doesn’t understand literally anything that made the team successful in the past. He doesn’t embody any of the values the team was founded on and he has destroyed the culture the team had built. It’s no surprise the two head coaches he has hired both have strong connections to Pennsylvania. 

The team would have been way more successful than it has been if Ben Navarro was allowed to buy the team.

I get the sentiment but Ben Navarro just used Charlotte as leverage to get more money for his Tennis crap in cincy.

You can still be a fan of the game and follow the sport without supporting the garbage that is put on the field by this franchise, with the expectation that we will like it no matter what because we don't know any better. I mean we didn't even know what live music was until a few years ago. 

If you have the means travel to other games, see other stadiums, see what other game day experiences are like, and then see how it compares. I'll give you a hint..it doesn't. I haven't been to the new Falcons stadium yet, but the old Georgia Dome was a good experience. Our other rivals are worth a trip, and Jacksonville and Nashville aren't very far away either.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I get the sentiment but Ben Navarro just used Charlotte as leverage to get more money for his Tennis crap in cincy.

Navarro actually was going to pay more.  Tepper made his bid and didn't budge. Weird how Richardson, who was obviously in a pickle, took a lower bid?  Why?  The whole thing stunk.  It still stinks to this day.  I've got a nose for BS and that entire take down of Richardson and billionaire NFL minority owner wanting his own team waiting in the wings was just TOO convenient for me.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Navarro actually was going to pay more.  Tepper made his bid and didn't budge. Weird how Richardson, who was obviously in a pickle, took a lower bid?  Why?  The whole thing stunk.  It still stinks to this day.  I've got a nose for BS and that entire take down of Richardson and billionaire NFL minority owner wanting his own team waiting in the wings was just TOO convenient for me.

Navarro needed a group, Dave had the money outright. Business is funny that way.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Navarro needed a group, Dave had the money outright. Business is funny that way.

Fewer people in an exclusive group is all it boils down to.  Logic says if 5 persons pooled their money together and was going to buy something from me at a higher price, I could care less if only one person was willing to pay nearly that much. 

The Washington team was just bought by a billionaire.  As time goes on, it's going to be a tighter knit, fewer hands in the pot League.  I bet Green Bay drives this elitist League crazy.

Edited by 45catfan

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Fewer people in an exclusive group is all it boils down to.  Logic says if 5 persons pooled their money together and was going to buy something from me at a higher price, I could care less if only one person was willing to pay nearly that much. 

The Washington team was just bought by a billionaire.  As time goes on, it's going to be a tighter knit, fewer hands in the pot League.  I bet Green Bay drives this elitist League crazy.

Can you imagine the fiasco the day that say the Steelers or Cowboys go up for sale. This league might freak out when someone can’t pay that bill.

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Can you imagine the fiasco the day that say the Steelers or Cowboys go up for sale. This league might freak out when someone can’t pay that bill.

I bet they have Bezos on speed dial.  Word was the League was prodding him to gauge his interest in the buying the Washington team.

In agreement - as much as it pains me to say. I have stopped buying any merch/gear from our team store and will no longer being spending my money to travel and watch this product. Used to be a die-hard myself but it’s just not worth it anymore. Wife at home, baby on the way… Panthers football just no longer on my priority list. 

• Pie 2

46 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

You are more than likely just jealous because that dude makes more in a day than you make in 10 years. You like dancing? Check out this one, it's the jealous dance.

Asian Jealousy GIF

What are you even saying lol  all I said is did not read lol ? What is wealthy to you might not be to someone else just saying , To be honest in first world counties today everyone is wealthy and if you at age 40+ and haven't  made/spent at min  a mil or more then you need try harder , and yes I have asked him to come out to my place and take a  lap around the old race track  . Don't we all like to dance ?wow2022.gif.d4cfbdef2cc511b964528ea00d71464f.gif

Edited by NcPsa10
  • Poo 1

50 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The NFL wants to collect as many of the wealthiest people on the planet as owners as they can get their hands on. It makes the product/team value more stable.

• Pie 1