• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

15 year season ticket holder... I won't be renewing

TheBigKat

He put his money where his mouth is................been watching the Panthers since 98 moving down here but.....

My investment in anything panthers over that time including attending games (free or I never go) apparel and all the rest of that?

$0.................hehe

I never spend money on it.......

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 1

Tepper the owner.....

......let's see.

Take some Browns ........add some Jets........sprinkle in some Lions.........yeah that will do it.....

ooh wait!........add some Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones owner control/meddling mess.....

......and oy vey!!! 

Here front office....... see what you can do with my recipe 

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 1

15 hours ago, NcPsa10 said:

What are you even saying lol  all I said is did not read lol ? What is wealthy to you might not be to someone else just saying , To be honest in first world counties today everyone is wealthy and if you at age 40+ and haven't  made/spent at min  a mil or more then you need try harder , and yes I have asked him to come out to my place and take a  lap around the old race track  . Don't we all like to dance ?wow2022.gif.d4cfbdef2cc511b964528ea00d71464f.gif

dont care lol GIF

• Pie 3

I just accepted an offer on my PSL's this morning. I have had enough and I don't have hope for the future. There are some great franchises out there and with Tepper running the show, I don't think they will be competitive anytime soon. I will find something else to spend my $$ on besides the Panthers. If for some reason, the sale doesn't go through, I don't plan on renewing my seats next year. Does anyone know what will happen if I don't pay for the tickets next year? Seats are in the 500 level. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, hclaye25 said:

I just accepted an offer on my PSL's this morning. I have had enough and I don't have hope for the future. There are some great franchises out there and with Tepper running the show, I don't think they will be competitive anytime soon. I will find something else to spend my $$ on besides the Panthers. If for some reason, the sale doesn't go through, I don't plan on renewing my seats next year. Does anyone know what will happen if I don't pay for the tickets next year? Seats are in the 500 level. 

Your PSLs go back to the team and you get nothing for them

35 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Your PSLs go back to the team and you get nothing for them

It's actually kind of interesting see the market dynamics play out here.

Right now, PSLs are dirt cheap on the secondary market because so many people are trying to get out, while so few are trying to get in. If the downward trend continues, this will only get worse. Eventually the supply will so exceed the demand that hardly anyone will be able to sell their PSLs and they will all go back to the team. It'll be interesting to see what the team does at that point. Do they keep trying to sell them at absurdly above market prices like they have been? Or do they lower their prices to the market value (practically nothing) to actually be able to sell tickets?

If the team doesn't lower the prices of the PSLs they are selling... boy, are we gonna see some empty stadiums.

1 hour ago, PghPanther said:

Let's see...........didn't PSL become an investment vehicle to build BoA as a way to avoid purging public funding of that?

If so..then if BoA becomes history are the PSL history??

Yes, the PSLs are for the life of the stadium. You are out their value when they leave the stadium. If they build a new stadium, they will likely repeat the process of selling new PSLs to (partially) fund that stadium.

19 hours ago, IndyPanther said:

Yes, the PSLs are for the life of the stadium. You are out their value when they leave the stadium. If they build a new stadium, they will likely repeat the process of selling new PSLs to (partially) fund that stadium.

Wow, I could see perhaps a business buying them for employee and customer perks but for a fan buy a PSL knowing if the stadium goes so does their investment?

Sheesssh! 

Edited by PghPanther

Has anyone had any luck selling their PSLs? I have had mine up for really cheap and was thinking of making them like $1 to get rid of them before next season. Are the ticket resellers still willing to pay the transfer fees to get these things or are they just dead weight until they run out?

I sold club seats for <$600 a seat. Buyer bought parking pass at face and remaining tickets at face. Fees are around 30% for seller. Lost about $13000 per seat. It was great for the first ten years. Since Mr Newton left the stadium has been miserable for true Panther fans.

i am still going to play the panthers game in 2024 but I will be sitting in my 500 level PSL. They are on 50 yd line and $2200 a season. I am 1000000% done with club level cost for this product. As someone mentioned earlier, I could buy an Audi for what I am paying to see the Tepper/Fitterer show.

I am over the lies, the promises and the lack of accountability on players and coaches. The coaches use little passion and the players other than a few are just trying to get through the season and hopefully end up on another roster.

I stare at bench most games, it is far more telling than the actual on field product.

• Pie 1