• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scheme issues continue

Mr. Scot

23 minutes ago, CRA said:

They just traded up to #1 overall, gave up 2 first and DJ Moore for Bryce Young.   He is the player you are supposed to dictate things around.   

they failed spectacularly at that.  That’s your boy Fitt.  And it was obvious coming in. He does the talent.  And he did nothing for a Frank/Bryce O. And now you are attempting to argue Frank is at fault for not being Steve Wilks. 

that trade was ordered by Tepper. We know this. tepper is on video admitting it. 

https://x.com/avl_mike/status/1724772224631017866?s=20

And per every single beat reporter, Rodrigue, and albright the Panthers were dead set on CJ Stroud until that fuging dinner with the FO, Teppers, and the coaching staff. 

I cannot bring myself to believe that a table full of former NFL players (Reich, Brown) looked at Bryce Young and thought he could survive in the NFL. 

It is going to come out that Tepper (nicole or david) commanded them to draft Bryce Young. I guarantee it. 

And it's going to be something stupid like Nicole not liking how CJ Stroud spoke or something. We can only imagine why Tepper tried to push Tomlin out of Pittsburgh. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

that trade was ordered by Tepper. We know this. tepper is on video admitting it. 

And per every single beat reporter, Rodrigue, and albright the Panthers were dead set on CJ Stroud until that fuging dinner with the FO, Teppers, and the coaching staff. 

I cannot bring myself to believe that a table full of former NFL players (Reich, Brown) looked at Bryce Young and thought he could survive in the NFL. 

It is going to come out that Tepper (nicole or david) commanded them to draft Bryce Young. I guarantee it. 

And it's going to be something stupid like Nicole not liking how CJ Stroud spoke or something. We can only imagine why Tepper tried to push Tomlin out of Pittsburgh. 

Ugh 😣

The person who causes the most problems is the one person who's also untouchable.

Corporate nightmare...

Edited by Mr. Scot

In addition to Tepper ordering the trade, the Panthers then engaged in (what is now) an obvious, orchestrated PR/media campaign to portray him as some football savant point guard who was going to use his cerebral prowess to overcome the lack of receivers. But don't take my word for it!

https://x.com/uSTADIUM/status/1710386117386609008?s=20

The coaches hid him during the preseason (who needs preseason snaps in games, he's getting them in practice!) and told every reporter that he was "special." He was anointed the starter after like three passes in a preseason game. Recall he also looked like poo in preseason against base defenses. And the rest of the year, Reich looks like someone is pointing a gun at his family's head behind the camera. It's speculation of course, but he sure does look like someone who has seen first hand how bad Young is and how this is probably the end of his career. 

Fitterer has to go, as does Reich. You can't have failure of this magnitude without without repercussions. And not trading Burns looks worse every single week. But from what we know, and the available timeline, this is Tepper's mess. 

And we're fuged. Totally, completely fuged. I can't think of an NFL team this fuged in the short term since I've been paying attention to football. Maybe the texans team during the Watson saga and that weird religious weirdo running them into the ground, but they at least had assets in the draft. Panthers have nothing. 

• Beer 3

I would say that this mess MIGHT be worth it if it teaches Tepper and the Gold Digger to realize that they are the issue and to hit the giant reset button going forward, with them out of the way and in the background. But you don't get a billion dollars and then some without getting a serious God complex.

This team is sooooooo fuged. This is the Matt Millen Lions bad loooool

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

In addition to Tepper ordering the trade, the Panthers then engaged in (what is now) an obvious, orchestrated PR/media campaign to portray him as some football savant point guard who was going to use his cerebral prowess to overcome the lack of receivers. But don't take my word for it!

The coaches hid him during the preseason (who needs preseason snaps in games, he's getting them in practice!) and told every reporter that he was "special." He was anointed the starter after like three passes in a preseason game. Recall he also looked like poo in preseason against base defenses. And the rest of the year, Reich looks like someone is pointing a gun at his family's head behind the camera. It's speculation of course, but he sure does look like someone who has seen first hand how bad Young is and how this is probably the end of his career. 

Fitterer has to go, as does Reich. You can't have failure of this magnitude without without repercussions. And not trading Burns looks worse every single week. But from what we know, and the available timeline, this is Tepper's mess. 

And we're fuged. Totally, completely fuged. I can't think of an NFL team this fuged in the short term since I've been paying attention to football. Maybe the texans team during the Watson saga and that weird religious weirdo running them into the ground, but they at least had assets in the draft. Panthers have nothing. 

The tell tale sign that we were in for a world of poo was when fitt gave his presser at the end of preseason.  The one where he said we would suck at the start and would hopefully get better at the end of the year.  A far cry from all the poo he talked going into the draft etc.  I think reality of bryce set in and he was trying to manage expectations

12 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

There's no greater cluelessness / egotism than blaming and punishing people for mistakes you made as a leader, then thinking it'll be different with someone else you put in the same situation.

Doesn't surprise me, though. Tepper seems like he's as horrible as he is dimwitted.

48 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

In addition to Tepper ordering the trade, the Panthers then engaged in (what is now) an obvious, orchestrated PR/media campaign to portray him as some football savant point guard who was going to use his cerebral prowess to overcome the lack of receivers.

It’s like when The Beach Boys record label heavily proclaimed that “Brian Wilson is a genius” to everyone and that pressure ended up breaking him, even though he was genuinely a genius.

Bryce young does not appear to be a football savant. He might not last three years in the league at this rate

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

I mean the safe money is Frank didn’t have things ranked like others.   But that’s a separate convo.  I think Frank wanted Carr and if he drafted a guy wanted Stroud.  

But the front office did what they did.  and Fitt did a flat out horrific job in tailoring  the talent for and towards what a Frank/Bryce O would try to be. 

Now Frank should get blasted for his poor coaching of not adapting and evolving to his talent. Especially now that we saw what the result would be. There should be a temp survival shift.   Which I have harped on for WEEKS.   That’s just a bad coach being a bad coach.  Mr Scott is now choosing to fixate on that… a drum I have been beating for weeks lol. But that’s a Frank is a bad coach issue.  That doesn’t void how horrific Fitt was in building a team that wasn’t fit nor trending toward what Frank/Bryce would be doing and want to do.  Which was all talked about leading up to this season in terms of Fitt being an idiot doofus.   None of his FA adds were about what Frank wanted to be doing on O.  Fitt was building a team meant for a different HC and QB.  He should be blasted for that and all the other nonsense he has been involved with. 

Fitterer is the Matt Rhule of GMs.  And Frank is an old and out dated coach.  2 things are true. 

18 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean the safe money is Frank didn’t have things ranked like others.   But that’s a separate convo.  I think Frank wanted Carr and if he drafted a guy wanted Stroud.  

But the front office did what they did.  and Fitt did a flat out horrific job in tailoring  the talent for and towards what a Frank/Bryce O would try to be. 

Now Frank should get blasted for his poor coaching of not adapting and evolving to his talent. Especially now that we saw what the result would be. There should be a temp survival shift.   Which I have harped on for WEEKS.   That’s just a bad coach being a bad coach.  Mr Scott is now choosing to fixate on that… a drum I have been beating for weeks lol. But that’s a Frank is a bad coach issue.  That doesn’t void how horrific Fitt was in building a team that wasn’t fit nor trending toward what Frank/Bryce would be doing and want to do.  Which was all talked about leading up to this season in terms of Fitt being an idiot doofus.   None of his FA adds were about what Frank wanted to be doing on O.  Fitt was building a team meant for a different HC and QB.  He should be blasted for that and all the other nonsense he has been involved with. 

Fitterer is the Matt Rhule of GMs.  And Frank is an old and out dated coach.  2 things are true. 

Taking credit for someone else's work now...

Wow 😄

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Taking credit for someone else's work now...

Wow 😄

Whose taking credit for whose work? 

I’m sorry you invested so much of your internet street cred in praising and building up Fitterer and can’t deal with the fact he sucks. It’s ok.  No one actually cares you are wrong but you. 

Listen, I hate Tepper as much as the next guy...but there is no way that Tepper dictated Frank Reich to install this offense and scheme. That's insanity. Maybe Frank didn't get the QB he wanted to run it, but this offense is all on him. He should have built a better offense suitable to BY, period. We have a power running game offensive line. Bryce could and would have run last year's McAdoo offense better than Darnold, Baker and Walker.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Whose taking credit for whose work? 

I’m sorry you invested so much of your internet street cred in praising and building up Fitterer and can’t deal with the fact he sucks. It’s ok.  No one actually cares you are wrong but you. 

He has to know everyone is simply laughing at him at this point and he is just trolling to troll.  Nobody in their goddamn right mind would still be defending both reich and fitt at this point but yet here he sits. 

Edited by mrcompletely11