• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm gonna be that guy...

CamWhoaaCam

59 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Matt Rhule>Frank Reich

Only reason Frank doesn't get more hate is because of his laid back personality. Being honest Rhule was a better HC and that's sad to say.

Am I lying?

Lying.  Rhule wasn't a coach, he was a used car salesman.  Rhule had the remnants of a once proud team.  Frank got left Rhule's mess.  Rhule had Teddy two-gloves who was actually a decent starter at one point in his career.  Frank has a QB the size of an oompha loompha.  Rhule never had to endure the growing pains of a rookie QB, Fanks does.  Rhule had control of the roster so he could only look in the mirror for mistakes, Frank does not.  Rhule tried to kill the Keep Pounding mantra, Frank embraces it.  Frank played in the league, Rhule coached one season as an assistant positions coach for the Giants.  Rhule tired to treat men like 18-year old kids, Frank does not.  Rhule had Moore and CMC, Frank has Thielen and Sanders.  

I could probably think of more, but that list should suffice for now.

So no, Rhule>Reich.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Hurney picked all pros in the draft, he is way way better than Fitterer. He likely would have taken Parsons over Horn. Fitterer is somehow worse than Gettleman, who ruined two franchises 

In the first round, only. 

The rest of his draft classes balanced that anomaly out.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Lying.  Rhule wasn't a coach, he was a used car salesman.  Rhule had the remnants of a once proud team.  Frank got left Rhule's mess.  Rhule had Teddy two-gloves who was actually a decent starter at one point in his career.  Frank has a QB the size of an oompha loompha.  Rhule never had to endure the growing pains of a rookie QB, Fanks does.  Rhule had control of the roster so he could only look in the mirror for mistakes, Frank does not.  Rhule tried to kill the Keep Pounding mantra, Frank embraces it.  Frank played in the league, Rhule coached one season as an assistant positions coach for the Giants.  Rhule tired to treat men like 18-year old kids, Frank does not.  Rhule had Moore and CMC, Frank has Thielen and Sanders.  

So no, Rhule>Reich

So you agree?

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

You missed the NO in front of it apparently.

This team with merely a decent veteran QB would already have reached Rhule's annual threshold of 5 wins.

I forgot you are one of the last few Frank believers on the board.

That old school playbook is about to get him fired 2 straight years. His time as a HC is most likely over with at the NFL level.

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

Do you all really think a guy would be universally respected around the league just for being a nice guy? 

Frank may not but the best but he is an actual football coach. Matt Rhule is essentially a televangelist.

Frank is about to be fired 2 straight years.

Our only win came when he wasn't calling the plays. Frank is a bad HC. His glory days came and past. He's no longer HC material at the NFL level.

Just the cold hard truth.

23 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So no, Rhule>Reich.

You mean Reich > Rhule? 

• Pie 2

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I forgot you are one of the last few Frank believers on the board.

That old school playbook is about to get him fired 2 straight years. His time as a HC is most likely over with at the NFL level.

Bryce is going to get him fired, not the playbook.  Playing a wet nurse to a dude that's clearly not cut out for this League is the issue.

If Tepper gives him an ultimatum to win some games or get canned, if I were Frank, I would be like: 'alright Dalton starts the rest of the season.' 

10 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah I never once thought we would be here this deep in the season agreeing that Rhule was a better coach.  These are the worst of times indeed.

Rhule was not a better coach. End of story. Rhule doesn’t even qualify in the NFL league. Reich is bad. I mean really bad. But Rhules pudgy fingers can’t even touch the base bar let alone compete. It was his personnel and want to trade away everything that got us into this mess in the first place. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

Rhule was not a better coach. End of story. Rhule doesn’t even qualify in the NFL league. Reich is bad. I mean really bad. But Rhules pudgy fingers can’t even touch the base bar let alone compete. It was his personnel and want to trade away everything that got us into this mess in the first place. 

I don't know man Rhule has won more games. Frank only win has come when someone else was calling the plays.

Kind of hard to defend a HC who is about to be fired 2 straight years.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Frank is about to be fired 2 straight years.

Our only win came when he wasn't calling the plays. Frank is a bad HC. His glory days came and past. He's no longer HC material at the NFL level.

Just the cold hard truth.

I’m not saying he’s some great head coach. Just pointing out the fact that people thinking Rhule was a better NFL head coach is a bit ridiculous.