• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

colts former star shaq Lennard released subject to waivers...

micnificent28

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

He apparently had a significant back injury that has cost him not just a step, but 3. 

He's looked a shell of himself this season.

I mean understandable but wouldnt hurt to kick the tires for a wavier claim... we are currently trotting out former Falcons star who is also a shell of his former self....give me the younger 1.

11 minutes ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

Why not claim him and then ask him to redo his deal? if not, we can always cut him later.

We are deficient of talent, we need good players.

I think his prorated cost would be ~$6M, so we don't even have enough cap space to claim him right now.

If we somehow found the money and claimed him, he would cost around $1M in cap per week until he did agree to a new deal.

Edited by Evil Hurney
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

Why not claim him and then ask him to redo his deal? if not, we can always cut him later.

We are deficient of talent, we need good players.

Too far gone this year. Save Cap Space, suck for draft picks next year. Picking up expensive pieces in an already lost season is pointless. Our only goal in winning is to keep the Bears from getting the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft next year.

God Tepper is stupid. 

• Pie 3