• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Petition for Tepper to sell

Panthers Fan 69

13 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Don’t know if this will go anywhere but here we go. How do we get an official petition started to get Tepper to sell the team?  As long at it stays in NC, Tepper must go.  As many signatures as humanly possible. 

How do we do it?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro seriously save the mental energy he doesn't care what we think.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Calling Tepper "a shitty person" because he's been an ineffective owner is something else. The Panthers are his team to relocate. That being said, he doesn't appear to be going anywhere, and I'm glad that he isn't. Personally, I think that the more practical thing to root for is that he gets his act together. 

Not saying he's a shitty person because he's an ineffective owner, but the way he's running things seems to go hand in hand with stuff we knew about him beforehand.  Example, he got passed over for a job, so when he got rich he bought his old bosses house and built a house twice as big on it.  That's the kind of guy that seems like a bundle of joy to be around.  Being shortsighted and petty are the kind of things shitty people do IMO.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

He is a shitty owner and what seems like a meddling owner which makes him a shitty owner but please tell us all how he is a "shitty person"? Huge difference and quite an accusation by yourself. I count people like child molesters, rapists, drug dealers, murderers, etc as "shitty people" myself. You sound as if maybe you know him in person or on a personal level so I would love to know what makes him a shitty person. That's one hell of an accusation because our team and organization has been a joke since he took over. How also do you know that he would rather relocate than admit he has been garbage as an owner? Did he tell you all of this?

As I just mentioned it was known he was petty and spiteful before he bought the team, this is all publicly available.  Someone doesn't have to commit murder or rape someone to be a shitty person, you can just be a shitty person, that is an absurd claim.  He's a shitty person like how Matt Rhule was a shitty person, blame everyone else and take zero accountability.  As for your last statement, no I didn't have any conversations with him, I just actually know his backstory and know how people of his ilk operate.  I've worked with and known lots of people exactly like that, and they are all absolutely insufferable.

26 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

As I just mentioned it was known he was petty and spiteful before he bought the team, this is all publicly available.  Someone doesn't have to commit murder or rape someone to be a shitty person, you can just be a shitty person, that is an absurd claim.  He's a shitty person like how Matt Rhule was a shitty person, blame everyone else and take zero accountability.  As for your last statement, no I didn't have any conversations with him, I just actually know his backstory and know how people of his ilk operate.  I've worked with and known lots of people exactly like that, and they are all absolutely insufferable.

I’m not sure Matt Rhule qualifies as a sports world shitty person.  He was just a joke coach. 

he spent years here and when he walked out the door….no one named or unnamed has said or leaked anything about him being a garbage human.  He just didn’t know what he was doing.  Which is why we “hate” him.  I think it’s largely just incompetence vs shitty perosning. 

I mean largely it’s his excuse making from the podium that earned him that narrative but I think that’s just a drowning coach out of his league.  He wasn’t Urban Meyer.  He is just a fool.  Who no one has ever really trashed to my knowledge as a person. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I’m not sure Matt Rhule qualifies as a sports world shitty person.  He was just a joke coach. 

he spent years here and when he walked out the door….no one named or unnamed has said or leaked anything about him being a garbage human.  He just didn’t know what he was doing.  Which is why we “hate” him.  I think it’s lately just incompetence vs shitty perosning. 

I mean largely it’s his excuse making from the podium that earned him that narrative but I think that’s just a drowning coach out to his league.  He wasn’t Urban Meyer.  He is just a fool.  Who no one has ever really trashed to my knowledge as a person. 

ya know, I can agree with that, Urban was a wild piece of poo and for as much as I dislike Rhule, he wasnt the kind of awful person Urban Meyer was.

17 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Don’t know if this will go anywhere but here we go. How do we get an official petition started to get Tepper to sell the team?  As long at it stays in NC, Tepper must go.  As many signatures as humanly possible. 

How do we do it?

We dont...

58 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

From this thread, it looks like the Huddle has moved from 'anger' to 'negotiation' on the Kubler-Ross Stages of Grief.  That's progress of a sort.

Some are at depression, but acceptance is around the corner.

4 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro seriously save the mental energy he doesn't care what we think.

I disagree. I think he very much cares what people think.

Either way, I think it would help for fans to voice their displeasure at every opportunity.

He surrounds himself with yes men. Fans are the only place he’ll hear the truth.

He’s the source of the problem, and we need to throw that in his face at every opportunity.

2 hours ago, Tbe said:

I disagree. I think he very much cares what people think.

Either way, I think it would help for fans to voice their displeasure at every opportunity.

He surrounds himself with yes men. Fans are the only place he’ll hear the truth.

He’s the source of the problem, and we need to throw that in his face at every opportunity.

I agree with you.  I think he does care but not in the way that most would assume.  I do not think he cares about appeasing the masses.  Instead, I believe that based on his past patterns of behavior, he will double down on himself to prove you are wrong about him.  He has done it multiple times in the past then shoves it in the person's face that he was right.  He would most likely do something totally opposite of what everyone in the world would tell him, step away from running the team.  Unfortunately, I could see him firing Fitterer and naming himself GM to prove to everyone that he was not the problem.  Poking the bear is probably not going to get the outcome we hope for.