• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Bleak Picture Concerning Bryce

Proudiddy

On the Browns comparison, Bryce may be the next Johnny Manziel. The only thing that’s keeping me from completely declaring him to be a bust already is how terrible our offensive line and receivers are. However, I think he has a low ceiling and needs a lot of help to be a guy who even makes it to the playoffs.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don’t think Trevor and that offense is what got Urban fired though.  It got Frank. Urban just got Urban fired.  

My bad I didn’t know the question was did a rookie get the coach fired.. 

But is that fair saying BY got Reich fired.. The whole offense in General did that right??

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don’t think Trevor and that offense is what got Urban fired though.  It got Frank. Urban just got Urban fired.  

Urban got himself fired for being a general douchebag and a cooze hound in public despite being married. His rookie QB did not get him fired. The coping here is simply out of control.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

If he's not the guy, he's not the guy. We take another swing in 2025.

It's not a good situation for sure, but it's not world-ending either.

But I maintain that C.J. Stroud would also struggle in Reich's offense. Bryce may well turn out to be a bust, but that doesn't mean Reich was ever going to be the answer. Maybe Bryce is the problem; maybe Reich was.

All I'm saying is both of these things can be true.

CJ might struggle, but you would see potential. Bryce hasn't shown any potential to be anymore than a backup QB 

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Urban got himself fired for being a general douchebag and a coozhound in public despite being married. His rookie QB did not get him fired. The coping here is simply out of control.

It’s coping because BY is making this all star Offensive cast look bad I guess..

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

CJ might struggle, but you would see potential. Bryce hasn't shown any potential to be anymore than a backup QB 

Your opinion.. Love Stroud but at some point ppl have to admit that Houston built a better team and the other players should get some credit..