• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Bleak Picture Concerning Bryce

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

There is a share of great rookie seasons who end up pooping the bed as well. RG3, Wentz, Watson, 2021 Mac Jones (really!), Sam Bradford. Maybe Stroud’s learning disability with 18 Wonderlic will let not not adjust when defenses figure him out

That’s BS .. 

Stroud been that dude since HS just like BY He’ll still be good year after year .. Both have talent and have been top QB most their lives.. Stroud has a good situation now BY doesn’t.. It is what it is..

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Dude is delusional.  Cam was blowing the roof off the place his rookie  year. 

Cam also had..

Smitty, Olsen, Shockey, Lafell, Dwill and Stew.. Add in Kali, Gross, Wharton and Hangarner on the Oline.. 

Cam my favorite player all time but he didn’t do it alone his rookie year and was in a way better situation then BY..

That’s not delusional that’s reality..

1 hour ago, recceice said:

Really so we can’t evaluate running bad routes or dropping catchable passes or getting any separation consistently.. You can’t see this??

The oline is terrible, the coaching is terrible, the QB is terrible. We gotta give the WRs at least 3-4 years to evaluate them. lol 

• The D 1

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

The oline is terrible, the coaching is terrible, the QB is terrible. We gotta give the WRs at least 3-4 years to evaluate them. lol 

Chark is in year 6 .. TMJ is year 3 .. I’ll give Mingo a pass like BY because he’s a rookie as well .. BuT the rest of them should be better. Or atleast Meh and they aren’t even that..

Edited by recceice

4 minutes ago, recceice said:

Cam also had..

Smitty, Olsen, Shockey, Lafell, Dwill and Stew.. Add in Kali, Gross, Wharton and Hangarner on the Oline.. 

Cam my favorite player all time but he didn’t do it alone his rookie year and was in a way better situation then BY..

Cam carried this team very often. Something #9 will never do.  

• Flames 3

29 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

It's funny people on here calling others "Bryce Defenders" or "Copers" but yet their only form of defense is just blindly hating Bryce Young and comparing him to what CJ Stroud...

Here's the reality, does Bryce suck? Sure he does. Is Bryce a bust? He very well possibly might be but the thing is (and what many on here have been pointing out)  that, it is really hard to evaluate Young with what is surrounding him. Call that excuses for him all you want but if you cannot see that there is more to this team sucking than just Young than I think you are just blindly hating on Young.

And this isn't just coming from the so called, "Bryce Defenders" on here, it is coming from sources outside of the huddle, such as multiple analyst and media outlets.

So I am not apologizing for reserving judgement on Bryce until after next season and if that makes me a "Bryce Apologist" in your eyes... Well... That's on you. 

This almost exactly the same as Tua and Herbert. The blue print is there to get Bryce back on track 

24 minutes ago, recceice said:

Cam also had..

Let's examine that a little further...

Smitty was coming off 982 yard and 554 yard seasons and looked like he might be past his prime at 32. Sounds a lot like Thielen, no?

Olsen was coming off a 400 yard season and was a disappointment of a 1st round pick in Chicago.

Shockey was past his prime and Cam's rookie season would end up being his last; he was coming off of a 400 yard season. At the time this was basically considered a Hayden Hurst level acquisition, albeit younger.

Lafell was a second year player coming off of a sub-500 yard season. Basically the equivalent of TMJ.

Stewart and Will were coming off of 800ish yard seasons. Sanders had 1200+ last year.

Kalil and Gross were great OL, no doubt. Wharton was a good versatile OL, same with Hangartner. But Moron is a good OT, last year we were all very excited about Icky's play, Bozeman looked very good, and signing Corbett we all expected this to be our best OL in years and potentially one of our best ever.

The talent on paper difference isn't all that extreme going into the seasons. Then the seasons happened.

• Pie 5

Luckily Tepper firing Reich will help a bit with determining if it’s on Reich or on Bryce before the season ends. I’m banking on it being Bryce just sucking ass. 

Funny how we got rid of every coach being linked to having a bias towards drafting Stroud over Young… I think that says a lot. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's examine that a little further...

Smitty was coming off 982 yard and 554 yard seasons and looked like he might be past his prime at 32. Sounds a lot like Thielen, no?

Olsen was coming off a 400 yard season and was a disappointment of a 1st round pick in Chicago.

Shockey was past his prime and Cam's rookie season would end up being his last; he was coming off of a 400 yard season. At the time this am was basically considered a Hayden Hurst level acquisition, albeit younger.

Lafell was a second year player coming off of a sub-500 yard season. Basically the equivalent of TMJ.

Stewart and Will were coming off of 800ish yard seasons. Sanders had 1200+ last year.

Kalil and Gross were great OL, no doubt. Wharton was a good versatile OL, same with Hangartner. But Moron is a good OT, last year we were all very excited about Icky's play, Bozeman looked very good, and signing Corbett we all expected this to be our best OL in years and potentially one of our best ever.

The talent on paper difference isn't all that extreme going into the seasons. Then the seasons happened.

Omg!!! Are you serious??? 
Damm you hate BY that much  to try and make this sound good in your head?? Really..

I refuse to debate any of that BS you just typed..  

All those player would start on this team right now…

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Wow it’s gone this far..