• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is getting destroyed in the media

Tbe

55 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Me too but the picking their own GM is a deal killer apparently.

I also have to laugh at Ben Johnson coming here after bowing out last year. Like the situation hasn't improved and he got a look under the hood and said 'no thank you' already.

Johnson is not coming here. But you already knew that.  These talking heads make me sick. I can’t listen to them.  

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Johnson is not coming here. But you already knew that.  These talking heads make me sick. I can’t listen to them.  

They try so little when it's so easy. It's going to be a circus given the situation. When the pool shrinks realistically I am guessing a very sobering picture of the future.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Ben Johnson wanting a perfect situation is a red flag imo. Culture change was easy with the broncos post Fox but I don’t think it’s gonna be as easy to do it in Buffalo or LA. Maybe Washington will be the place but idk.

I don't think he wants a perfect situation.

I do think he probably wants a situation better than what we have to offer, and I honestly can't blame him for that.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think he wants a perfect situation.

I do think he probably wants a situation better than what we have to offer, and I honestly can't blame him for that.

I agree we are not the best but I just got turned off by him dropping out partly because everyone here painted it that he hates Carolina when he didn’t even continue with the other interviews so how would he know what he hated. Anyway I think a team like the Bills make a run at him…it would be funny if they fire McDermott with that goal and Ben went somewhere else…

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I agree we are not the best but I just got turned off by him dropping out partly because everyone here painted it that he hates Carolina when he didn’t even continue with the other interviews so how would he know what he hated. Anyway I think a team like the Bills make a run at him…it would be funny if they fire McDermott with that goal and Ben went somewhere else…

Yeah, it was never about the Panthers, at least not last year.

Jeff Howe did report though that others dropped out or declined specifically because of Tepper.

Edited by Mr. Scot