• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone in the building is all in on Bryce

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I just hope he lucks up and finds the right fit for Young and that he can become good, because the alternative is getting stuck in this pit of apathy for another few years.

are there any mcdaniel type coordinators that are willing to come here?  I dont see it.

The more I think about it the more I would just get harbaugh in here and let him do his thing for a handful of years no matter what that means.  If its moving on from young then so be it just let him work without bearing down on him

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Not what I want to believe

What Jonathan Jones

What Ian Rapaport 

What Josh Norris

what many other want you to believe.

Not what MrIncomplete who never thought Bryce would go top 3-5 wants you to believe 

I mean the internet is time stamped.  Just google "2023 QB draft class" and see where most of these "experts" have them ranked.  The narrative is changing to Young being forced on us but there is a ton of hindsight behind that view because of how well Stroud is doing vs Young.  At the time it was no big deal and almost expected when we drafted Young.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean the internet is time stamped.  Just google "2023 QB draft class" and see where most of these "experts" have them ranked.  The narrative is changing to Young being forced on us but there is a ton of hindsight behind that view because of how well Stroud is doing vs Young.  At the time it was no big deal and almost expected when we drafted Young.  

And the same with this board.  The ones who can’t wrap their head around the reports.  Were the same ones who never thought Bryce should be a top 10 pick, 1st rd pick.  No QB his size will be picked that high.  Takes

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

yeah thats kindof funny, the texans were presumably heading to one but once they starting digging into the scouting they were like "nah we're good, bryce aint all that"

Like I said the experts are one thing NFL teams are another.  We simply dont know how the draft would have gone.  If young was the all out consensus with nfl teams A)the bears wouldnt have traded and/or B) the texans would have made the move up one spot.  its telling neither happened and now after 11 games with young we know why

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

forcing your new coach to hitch their wagon to any qb is a recipe for disaster

With all the other disasters this team has experienced since Tepper took the reigns its par for the course. What ever the worst course of action is for a positive outcome, tep seems to find it again and again.    You almost have to wonder if the other owners knew that making tepper an owner would assure them of a weaker team in Carolina and that was the true reason Ben Navarro didn't get to buy the team.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

yeah thats kindof funny, the texans were presumably heading to one but once they starting digging into the scouting they were like "nah we're good, bryce aint all that"

Like I said the experts are one thing NFL teams are another.  We simply dont know how the draft would have gone.  If young was the all out consensus with nfl teams A)the bears wouldnt have traded and/or B) the texans would have made the move up one spot.  its telling neither happened and now after 11 games with young we know why

Ryan said he had Young and Stroud as QB 1A and 1B.  That's why he stayed at 2.  If you have them similarly ranked you just stay put and keep the picks.  I can post a link of Ryan saying this.  Can you post one of him or his scouts saying "bryce ain't all that?"

Think of how big of a gamble that is because at the time Vegas (which you swear by) has Stroud as the favorite to go 1 to us?  If someone changes Tepper's mind into liking Stroud then Houston would be left with the guy who "ain't all that."

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ryan said he had Young and Stroud as QB 1A and 1B.  That's why he stayed at 2.  If you have them similarly ranked you just stay put and keep the picks.  I can post a link of Ryan saying this.  Can you post one of him or his scouts saying "bryce ain't all that?"

Think of how big of a gamble that is because at the time Vegas (which you swear by) has Stroud as the favorite to go 1 to us?  If someone changes Tepper's mind into liking Stroud then Houston would be left with the guy who "ain't all that."

The dam reporters covering the Texans said these last few weeks they would’ve taken Bryce if he was at their pick.  

remember.  You’re arguing with a guy who was convinced no team would take Bryce in the top 5 predraft

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

19 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Man I couldnt possibly imagine being a shill for tepper at this point but here we are with some posters.  Dude is the worst owner in north american sports and he still has defenders.  fuging crazy

Who is defending Tepper? 

• Pie 4