• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

Self preservation. He escaped and now is going to win a Super Bowl in the near future.

Lol. Hardly. He was like 80% of the offense here. That is what wore him down into being injury prone. 

The 49ers don't do that. They don't need to. CMC isn't even their best offensive weapon. That's why he is so successful there.

The deeper he got into his Panthers career. the worse the offensive personnel got.

• Pie 1

Just now, pantherj said:

OMG THE QUADRUPLE CURL!

This play would show up weekly on all 22. I haven’t watched the last couple so maybe it still is but I can’t believe they’re still doing it. It never works. It’s a terrible call given no one is scared to get beat deep

this call alone tells you Thomas Brown ain’t that guy

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I had read awhile back that some players use Madden to learn the playbook, especially rookies. I'm surprised teams don't have some intern going into Madden and creating a custom playbook of plays that resemble what they are going to run and have players use it. The generic playbooks are probably more accurate for teams that have had coaches in place for awhile rather than new coaches.
    • You can’t help yourself can you 
    • Java Burn Supplement: Shocking Side Effects You Need to Know (2024 Review) Java Burn emerges as a contender vying for attention and acclaim. Promising a revolutionary approach to shedding pounds through an easy-to-use coffee additive, Java Burn has captured the curiosity of many seeking effective solutions to their weight management woes. However, amidst the fervor surrounding this product, a crucial question looms: What do real customers have to say about Java Burn? To navigate the sea of testimonials and consumer reports, we embark on a comprehensive exploration of Java Burn reviews. Our journey delves into the unfiltered experiences of individuals who have integrated this supplement into their daily routines, shedding light on its efficacy, benefits, and potential drawbacks. From enthusiastic endorsements to cautious critiques, these firsthand accounts offer invaluable insights into the real-world impact of Java Burn on weight loss journeys. As we sift through the myriad of reviews, we aim to uncover the truth behind Java Burn's bold claims and separate fact from fiction. By examining the experiences of real customers, we seek to provide clarity and transparency, empowering individuals to make informed decisions about whether Java Burn aligns with their weight loss goals and overall health objectives. Join us as we dive into the world of Java Burn reviews, where the voices of real customers illuminate the path to healthier living.   https://jobs.police1.com/job/797qcw/real-java-burn-reviews-((new-hidden-13th-may-2024-alert-))-java-burn-ingredients-exposed-fhtg-49/voice/id