• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bryce hate has gotten absurd

Adb6368

1 minute ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

These miracle games by backups are just hitters seeing a pitcher for the first time. Jake browning is not good, dobbs is not good. Mariota had a Levis 4td debut. Maybe Browning is Kurt Warner or just had a Matt Flynn game

Physical qualities are overrated at the nfl level, Colin Kaepernick got the yips and never recovered, produce stocker Warner become a top 10 all time qb, most is between the ears once you get this far

49 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

to Jamarr Chase...

Browning balled out. The guy was on the money all night long. Hell, Chase had a blatant drop on a 3rd down for one of his few incompletions.

The Jags backup went 9/10 himself and had a downfield pass into traffic under pressure that was called back due to the RT holding that would've been Bryce's best highlight of the year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

55 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

These miracle games by backups are just hitters seeing a pitcher for the first time. Jake browning is not good, dobbs is not good. Mariota had a Levis 4td debut. Maybe Browning is Kurt Warner or just had a Matt Flynn game

Still waiting on Bryce to have even one of these games though sadly hope it happens soon though.  

• Flames 1

58 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

We didn't have an opportunity for any of those since our pitcher has a 45mph heater.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Has ANY rookie QB played worse than young??

I swear I just ran down the list with THREE UDFAs, THREE!!!!!!! and each still looked better than young! Most have not had the reps with 1s either and on teams just as bad as carolina(giants&bears). 

Just sickening. 

Plus Im starting to think young has the weakest arm in the NFL. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

By that logic Young should have out performed Kyle Allen at a bare minimum since no one had seen him play an NFL game. Talent and ability matter.

13 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Has ANY rookie QB played worse than young??

I swear I just ran down the list with THREE UDFAs, THREE!!!!!!! and each still looked better than young! Most have not had the reps with 1s either and on teams just as bad as carolina(giants&bears). 

Just sickening. 

Plus Im starting to think young has the weakest arm in the NFL. 

Mac Jones and Zach Wilson are probably the only QBs who have been worse off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Mac Jones and Zach Wilson are probably the only QBs who have been worse off the top of my head.

Mac jones has a 6 point better qbr and had a 300 yard game with some close to 300s been terrible but would still give him the edge.  Zach Wilson is a point behind young in qbr they seem really similiar across the board at the moment  ..so yep Young has been historically bad I heard some announcer say he has the lowest ypa in modern nfl history.