• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper

Pazhoosier89

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

So we're now making football decisions based on women's intuition. I don't even... 

To be fair, how many wars have women started versus men?  Who makes up the majority of sex offenders?

Based on what has come out from the Reich firing fallout, it seems as if Dave Tepper wants to get a lot of input from a lot of different perspectives.  Is that good?  Maybe?  Hasn't looked good.  His wife?  Look, we have no idea who she is outside of some blurby PR stuff.  As others have said: her history prior to being Mrs. Tepper was thoroughly purged.

Is she a good judge of character?  Does she have a human resources background?  Again, we don't know what perspective she brings.  What does she add to the room?  I have no idea.  I think instead of asking why she's in the room to begin with, we should be asking if her input has had any value?

Some posters here believe she's using the Panthers as her own sex party.  I really doubt that, but feel free to find some proof of it.  

I think Dave trusts his wife's opinion.  He includes her because he's the owner and he gets to make those choices.  This is again why we need a Football Czar/President to actually run this stuff instead of the meddling owner and his wife.  As of now: the results haven't been good.  We need football professionals in the room, not super fans with deep pockets.

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, d-dave said:

To be fair, how many wars have women started versus men?  Who makes up the majority of sex offenders?

Based on what has come out from the Reich firing fallout, it seems as if Dave Tepper wants to get a lot of input from a lot of different perspectives.  Is that good?  Maybe?  Hasn't looked good.  His wife?  Look, we have no idea who she is outside of some blurby PR stuff.  As others have said: her history prior to being Mrs. Tepper was thoroughly purged.

Is she a good judge of character?  Does she have a human resources background?  Again, we don't know what perspective she brings.  What does she add to the room?  I have no idea.  I think instead of asking why she's in the room to begin with, we should be asking if her input has had any value?

Some posters here believe she's using the Panthers as her own sex party.  I really doubt that, but feel free to find some proof of it.  

I think Dave trusts his wife's opinion.  He includes her because he's the owner and he gets to make those choices.  This is again why we need a Football Czar/President to actually run this stuff instead of the meddling owner and his wife.  As of now: the results haven't been good.  We need football professionals in the room, not super fans with deep pockets.

As to the first 2 questions, there's no way to know. I'm not even sure what that even remotely has to do with the topic. 

It's an absolutely justified question to ask why is she in the room. What qualifications does she have to would make her the appropriate choice vs the hundreds of thousands of other female executives in the work place? It's usually very easy to find the work history and experience of women in that powerful of a position. Nicole has none that we have seen. 

The quote says her input has been key in making several of the right decisions. We'll at 1-10 with the HC fired, our traded for QB looking atrocious, and nearly every other decision looking like the wrong one, I'd say there is no reason to believe that she has any business being in that room. 

Dave can include her all he wants to, but he hasn't shown he should be making those decisions either. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

So we're now making football decisions based on women's intuition. I don't even... 

Did you ever notice how that Frank guy never showed any emotion.  There's just something about him Dave.  We got to have him.  And that Bryce fella.  So cute.  I could put him in my pocket and take him home. 

• Pie 1