• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What happens from here

Mr. Scot

Knowing Tepper he doubles down and fails again next year. I haven't seen any signs yet that he is capable of stumbling over competency. Or will allow it to flourish near his toxic management style. 

Maybe after that he will deal with his ego and try this entire thing in a competent way. I just wish he had another toy to play with so he would take his focus off of this one. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Everything hinges on how Tepper handles this next head coaching search. All the dirty laundry is fully available and people now know exactly how much of a meddler he is.

This is going to be interesting.

He needs to "handle it" by keeping his ass out of it.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Knowing Tepper he doubles down and fails again next year. I haven't seen any signs yet that he is capable of stumbling over competency. Or will allow it to flourish near his toxic management style. 

Maybe after that he will deal with his ego and try this entire thing in a competent way. I just wish he had another toy to play with so he would take his focus off of this one. 

You know he's gotta be absolutely nuclear level pissed over this story being out there.

• Pie 5

Didn't talk about the player level because that's really subject to who the coach is...

But DJ Chark and Brad Bozeman were both quoted in Person and Russini's article. Bozeman specifically confirmed the long-held speculation that the blocking scheme were using doesn't fit his style, as well as that of others.

I like Bozeman a lot and what's happened this year isn't his fault, but I have to wonder if he hasn't just written his ticket out of Carolina.

Chark probably doesn't give a sh-t. Pretty sure he was on a one-year contract anyway.

• Beer 3

Only sensible option would be for me to run the team from the huddle message board as a GM/HC. 

Day 1 - I'm trading for every Clemson Tiger in the league.  No matter the cost.  That's right folks, Trevor Lawerence is coming to town. 

Day 2 - I will add one Gamecock to keep that masses from being able to claim I only sought Clemson players.   Clearly, that couldn't be true if I bring Captain Munnerlyn out of retirement to be my 5th string DB.  Don't question the move, keep in mind I had to get Trevor Lawerence and company so my resources are slim.  And yes, yes, NC,  I will represent your teams by adding 1 player from UNC.  It will be whoever the random player is that you moan about shouldn't even make the league.  Well, he shouldn't but resources are slim and I'll have to pay a lot of guys the league min.  But that's it from NC. 

Day 3 - unlike prior admins, I will embrace the Keep Pounding motto like no one has ever done.   I'll wear it on my gameday shirt.  I will often ask people why they hate Sam Mills as my response to any questioning of decisions I make if I happen to be wearing said shirt.  FYI - I will always wear my Keep Pounding merch.  

Draft - Huddle poll.  Boom.  If CFP has a committee that decides championships that often include random people like politicians, sports writers and the likes.....well, why not you!  The good people!

Gameday - I'm new age.  Forward thinking.  A different breed.  I'm like the Miami HC but even crazier.  I'm bringing my recliner and case of beer to the sideline.  By the 4th quarter and 10 beers in I should be at my peak of gameday management.  I'll be calling all sorts of creative stuff. 

Press Conferences - I ain't got time for that.  I'll need to here on the huddle complaining about the Panthers

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You know he's gotta be absolutely nuclear level pissed over this story being out there.

Him being angry is the new standard. I have no idea what it's going to take to make him turn the corner but I sure would love to see it.