• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sick of Losing…Do you have Patience for a Slow 2024.

Panthercougar68

Yeah, it's badly needed though. Part of the reason we are in this mess is because ever since Tepper got here he's refused to do a proper rebuild. When Rhule came in that was the year to really strip the roster down. The core like Cam, Luke, Olsen, TD had all moved on. We needed a clean, proper, patient rebuild then. But Tepper has continuously chased short term gains and it's one reason we're so low on proper draft capital/resources right now.

Fitterer absolutely has got to go. We are literally starting on square one. I'm not lying when I say this isn't too far off from an expansion roster. We have to be patient and do this the right way without making any reactionary moves.

I've used this example, but look at the Lions. When they traded Stafford they were more or less starting over. They had probably the worst roster in the league it was absolutely putrid. But they had a vision. In three years they found guys like Sewell, ARSB, LaPorta, Hutchinson, Campbell, Gibbs, etc. They've gone from a dumpster to 9-3 in basically three years. Because when Campbell got hired he had a vision for the team he wanted to build and he has not wavered.

It doesn't have to take long. You can turn things around rapidly in this league. But for the love of God stop trading away draft capital. Accept you're starting on day one and hire a new HC + GM that understand they will be given a few seasons to get this thing going in the right direction. I agree with others though. Five wins would be a massive success next year, then maybe pushing for .500 in 2025.

• Beer 1

34 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

No choice but to be patient. This team is a ways off. We still don’t know if the QB we drafted at #1 is the right guy.

Buckle up. I wouldn’t blame anyone for getting off this train ride. I, unfortunately, am too scared and loyal to get off this train. 

kind of generous to be calling this a train ride being that we aren't going anywhere so no need to buckle up. we're stuck in the station. it's ok to get off the train and go sightseeing somewhere since it will still likely be sitting here still when you're done.

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

...that snake undoubtedly has to go....

Yep…the snake that said

1. all the Panthers had to do ‘drop a qb in and go’ and own the South 

2.  that he didn’t think they would ‘be drafting in the top 10 next year’ inferring they would be doing so well with the talent they had, would be a top 10 team…not because he traded the pick  away.

3. That he had ‘CONVICTION’ on Young and yet suddenly had concerns on Young’s footwork.  He is forever believes this kid could be Wilson   He will never be Wilson    He is neither elusive ir quick. 

4. Who singlehanded gave away every decent offensive weapon they had and brought in the likes of Chark, Sanders, Hurst and oh yeah, let Gilmore and Riddick walk too and failed to get any true receivers to stretch the field …and selected nothing on the drafts to help that situation 

5  who failed to match personnel to system 

6  failed with decent backups to the oline 

7  failed in drafts

8  supposedly ratted on the coach he helped get fired 

the list is very very long 

Snake is the right term but he and Tepper appear to be fug buddies so I expect no changes   I don’t even want Morgan kept because he and Tepper are pals 

if they do not clean house and bring in known competent people, it’s over for me  however the Panthers won’t miss me in any case. 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yep…the snake that said

1. all the Panthers had to do ‘drop a qb in and go’ and own the South 

2.  that he didn’t think they would ‘be drafting in the top 10 next year’ inferring they would be doing so well with the talent they had, would be a top 10 team…not because he traded the pick  away.

3. That he had ‘CONVICTION’ on Young and yet suddenly had concerns on Young’s footwork.  He is forever believes this kid could be Wilson   He will never be Wilson    He is neither elusive ir quick. 

4. Who singlehanded gave away every decent offensive weapon they had and brought in the likes of Chark, Sanders, Hurst and oh yeah, let Gilmore and Riddick walk too and failed to get any true receivers to stretch the field …and selected nothing on the drafts to help that situation 

5  who failed to match personnel to system 

6  failed with decent backups to the oline 

7  failed in drafts

8  supposedly ratted on the coach he helped get fired 

the list is very very long 

Snake is the right term but he and Tepper appear to be fug buddies so I expect no changes   I don’t even want Morgan kept because he and Tepper are pals 

if they do not clean house and bring in known competent people, it’s over for me  however the Panthers won’t miss me in any case. 

I mean dipper is a total dick but this guy has been advising him wrong for a long time and is the main reason we've spiraled since he took over... If dipper fired Reich for his body of work...he damn sure should put Fitt on a train outta here...

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Yeah, it's badly needed though. Part of the reason we are in this mess is because ever since Tepper got here he's refused to do a proper rebuild. When Rhule came in that was the year to really strip the roster down. The core like Cam, Luke, Olsen, TD had all moved on. We needed a clean, proper, patient rebuild then. But Tepper has continuously chased short term gains and it's one reason we're so low on proper draft capital/resources right now.

Fitterer absolutely has got to go. We are literally starting on square one. I'm not lying when I say this isn't too far off from an expansion roster. We have to be patient and do this the right way without making any reactionary moves.

I've used this example, but look at the Lions. When they traded Stafford they were more or less starting over. They had probably the worst roster in the league it was absolutely putrid. But they had a vision. In three years they found guys like Sewell, ARSB, LaPorta, Hutchinson, Campbell, Gibbs, etc. They've gone from a dumpster to 9-3 in basically three years. Because when Campbell got hired he had a vision for the team he wanted to build and he has not wavered.

It doesn't have to take long. You can turn things around rapidly in this league. But for the love of God stop trading away draft capital. Accept you're starting on day one and hire a new HC + GM that understand they will be given a few seasons to get this thing going in the right direction. I agree with others though. Five wins would be a massive success next year, then maybe pushing for .500 in 2025.

Preaching to the choir. We fuged up the rebuild royally. Your Lions example is something that one of the no tank/don’t trade Burns holdouts argued with me about. I used them as one of my examples of a team that got rid of their best player (Stafford) for picks and the team improved. Plenty more recent examples but the Lions got multiple firsts to help with their rebuild and it worked. Add in having some high picks like Sewell and Hutchinson, extra picks and some good drafting in day 2/3 like St. Brown and La Porta and you get talented quick. Instead of building up picks we gave up multiple firsts and seconds and thirds, etc. and also drafted poorly and are the worst team in the league by 2 games.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

This is a general question, with a whole new regime do you watch the panthers with patience in 2024 or throw out the “it’s Dave’s fault” when we have losses. I think it’s partly the teams fault that they gave us expectations for 2023 but I kinda view it as 2020 again and we don’t know what to expect.

Keep Pounding.

Based on the recent Athletic article, I think we can safely say 98% of our current struggles are his fault.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah I didn’t intend to suggest they made adjustments, I just said Rivera and Wilkes were good at barking at dudes for sucking. Vs the Rhule high pitched yapping and the Reich dead eyes and mutter
    • Sugar Defender Reviews (Crititical Customer Warning!) Does it Work? GHSD$49 Last updated 14 seconds ago, Sunday 19th May 2024 05:32:43 Welcome to our comprehensive review of Sugar defender, a popular dietary supplement designed to help manage blood sugar levels. In this review, we will examine the key features, benefits, and potential drawbacks of Sugar Defender to help you make an informed decision.     𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞  Click here to buy Sugar defender from official website and get a VIP discount    Sugar Defender Key Features:   Natural Ingredients: Sugar Defender is made from a blend of natural ingredients, carefully selected for their potential ability to support healthy blood sugar levels. Some of the key ingredients include cinnamon bark extract, chromium, alpha-lipoic acid, and bitter melon extract. Blood Sugar Support: Sugar Defender is specifically formulated to help maintain balanced blood sugar levels. By incorporating ingredients that are known for their potential to support healthy blood sugar metabolism, this supplement aims to promote overall well-being. Antioxidant Properties: Many of the ingredients found in Sugar Defender, such as alpha-lipoic acid, are known for their antioxidant properties. Antioxidants play a crucial role in protecting cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals, which can contribute to various health issues.   Click here to get Sugar Defender From Official Website, While it is on Sale (Get Up to 75% Discount)    Sugar Defender Benefits:   Blood Sugar Regulation: One of the main benefits of Sugar Defender is its potential to help regulate blood sugar levels. By supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism, this supplement may be particularly beneficial for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, or those looking to maintain stable blood sugar levels. Energy Support: Balanced blood sugar levels are essential for maintaining consistent energy levels throughout the day. Sugar Defender's natural ingredients may help support the body's ability to efficiently convert glucose into energy, promoting overall vitality and reducing energy crashes. Antioxidant Protection: The antioxidant properties of Sugar Defender's ingredients may provide additional health benefits. By neutralizing free radicals, this supplement may help reduce oxidative stress and support overall cellular health.    Drawbacks: 1. Individual Variations: It's important to note that the effectiveness of Sugar Defender may vary from person to person. While many individuals may experience positive results, others may not see significant changes in their blood sugar levels. It's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen. 2. Not a Substitute for Medical Treatment: Sugar Defender is not intended to replace any prescribed medications or medical treatments for conditions such as diabetes. It should be used as a supplement to a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet and regular exercise, as recommended by healthcare professionals.    Sugar Defender Conclusion:    Sugar Defender is a dietary supplement that aims to support healthy blood sugar levels through its blend of natural ingredients. While it may offer benefits such as blood sugar regulation, energy support, and antioxidant protection, individual results may vary. It's always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating any new supplements into your routine. Remember, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial for overall well-being, including managing blood sugar levels effectively.    Click Here to Buy Sugar Defender From Official Website (Get Up to 75% Discount)    Click here to learn more about Sugar defender at official website!                                                     sugar defender   sugar defender reviews hvjg     hjfur564vkj JHS@#VHT*&W%KJB Q May 2024                                                                                    
    • Sugar Defender Reviews (Does Sugar Defender Drops Really Work?) Hope or Hype? Last updated 14 seconds ago, Sunday 19th May 2024 05:32:43 Welcome to our comprehensive review of Sugar defender, a popular dietary supplement designed to help manage blood sugar levels. In this review, we will examine the key features, benefits, and potential drawbacks of Sugar Defender to help you make an informed decision.    🌈 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 😍 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰❗ 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❤️👉 Click here to buy Sugar defender from official website and get a VIP discount👈    Sugar Defender Key Features:   Natural Ingredients: Sugar Defender is made from a blend of natural ingredients, carefully selected for their potential ability to support healthy blood sugar levels. Some of the key ingredients include cinnamon bark extract, chromium, alpha-lipoic acid, and bitter melon extract. Blood Sugar Support: Sugar Defender is specifically formulated to help maintain balanced blood sugar levels. By incorporating ingredients that are known for their potential to support healthy blood sugar metabolism, this supplement aims to promote overall well-being. Antioxidant Properties: Many of the ingredients found in Sugar Defender, such as alpha-lipoic acid, are known for their antioxidant properties. Antioxidants play a crucial role in protecting cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals, which can contribute to various health issues.   Click here to get Sugar Defender From Official Website, While it is on Sale (Get Up to 75% Discount)    Sugar Defender Benefits:   Blood Sugar Regulation: One of the main benefits of Sugar Defender is its potential to help regulate blood sugar levels. By supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism, this supplement may be particularly beneficial for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, or those looking to maintain stable blood sugar levels. Energy Support: Balanced blood sugar levels are essential for maintaining consistent energy levels throughout the day. Sugar Defender's natural ingredients may help support the body's ability to efficiently convert glucose into energy, promoting overall vitality and reducing energy crashes. Antioxidant Protection: The antioxidant properties of Sugar Defender's ingredients may provide additional health benefits. By neutralizing free radicals, this supplement may help reduce oxidative stress and support overall cellular health.    Drawbacks: 1. Individual Variations: It's important to note that the effectiveness of Sugar Defender may vary from person to person. While many individuals may experience positive results, others may not see significant changes in their blood sugar levels. It's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen. 2. Not a Substitute for Medical Treatment: Sugar Defender is not intended to replace any prescribed medications or medical treatments for conditions such as diabetes. It should be used as a supplement to a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet and regular exercise, as recommended by healthcare professionals.    Sugar Defender Conclusion:    Sugar Defender is a dietary supplement that aims to support healthy blood sugar levels through its blend of natural ingredients. While it may offer benefits such as blood sugar regulation, energy support, and antioxidant protection, individual results may vary. It's always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating any new supplements into your routine. Remember, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial for overall well-being, including managing blood sugar levels effectively.    Click Here to Buy Sugar Defender From Official Website (Get Up to 75% Discount)    Click here to learn more about Sugar defender at official website!                                                     sugar defender   sugar defender reviews hvjg     hjfur564vkj JHS@#VHT*&W%KJB Q May 2024