• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

So why don't you go up against Bryce then huh Big Boy since you talk big like a know it all. I would put my hard earn money on Bryce to beat you hands down even in a friendly flag football game since i doubt you can handle getting tackled and would likely run to the bleachers when the lines breaks down. 

You can't possibly be so dense and so triggered that you can't recognize such an obvious joke. 😂

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

So why don't you go up against Bryce then huh Big Boy since you talk big like a know it all. I would put my hard earn money on Bryce to beat you hands down even in a friendly flag football game since i doubt you can handle getting tackled and would likely run to the bleachers when the lines breaks down. 

You big mad, bro?

On 12/15/2023 at 7:02 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

You can't possibly be so dense and so triggered that you can't recognize such an obvious joke. 😂

Huh?!?  I can't tell cause mods are NOT supposed to play jokes and mocked our franchise QB for his attributes shortcomings or whatever else you think might be funny. I would NEVER do that to anyone!

Anyways, if this guy becomes available due to him being released, we need to picked him up on waiver cause he has playmaking speed that we desperately need and Bryce can accurately place the ball right on his mitts like A-Rod can. Bryce can help him out like he does with Jamo when Goff or anyone from Ohio State could not. His breakaway speed will help us spread the field for once imo!

38 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/50303/DJ-Moore-Doesnt-Want-Bears-To-Draft-Quarterback

DJ Moore believes in Fields!

Will we really see Marvin Harrison Jr. go #1 overall?

I mean what's he suppose to say right now?  Yeah let's move on from this guy who is going to be throwing me the ball these next 3 games??

I was a big Fields fan but with us handing them this top pick you have to draft Williams (or Maye) and flip Fields for picks.  

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean what's he suppose to say right now?  Yeah let's move on from this guy who is going to be throwing me the ball these next 3 games??

I was a big Fields fan but with us handing them this top pick you have to draft Williams (or Maye) and flip Fields for picks.  

Say nothing. Leave it up to the FO to make those decisions. Sounds like he really believes in Field as his QB.